Hotel description Pullman Sydney Hyde ParkThe 5-star Pullman Sydney Hyde Park hotel is directly opposite Hyde Park and bang in the city centre, so you won't have far to go if your interest tends to theatres, museums, shopping or bar-hopping. In town on business? You're in the right place for that, too. The conferencing and banquet venues here are among the most dynamic in Sydney.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:23
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
36 College Street, 2010 Sydney, Australia
- Hotel's own parking spaces
- Room service
- Quick check-out
- Reception open day and night
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Wake-up service
- WINDOWS RESTAURANT Windows on the Park Restaurant is a fine dining Sydney CBD restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine for breakfast and dinner complemented by natural light and stunning views of Hyde Park and the city skyline.
- CAFÉ 36 Café 36 is a contemporary licensed venue located on the ground floor, the perfect spot for an early morning coffee, relaxed lunch or informal meeting. Café 36 offers specialty teas, espresso coffee and light meals througout the day.
- BAR RENDEVOUS Bar Rendevous, with it's cosmopolitan styling and welcoming vibe is the place to meet, catch up & chill out. Whatever the occasion to celebrate, it's always the place to rendezvous with light meal bar menu available alongside a wide variety of cocktails.
- WINDOWS RESTAURANT
- CAFÉ 36
- BAR RENDEVOUS
Accepted credit card payments