Hotel description Novotel Twin Waters ResortNovotel Twin Waters Resort enjoys a pristine beachfront location amongst 14 hectares of natural bushland and manicured gardens. Set around a private beachfront lagoon, the resort is situated only one hour north of Brisbane and 5km from the Sunshine CoastAirport. Featuring 361 rooms, Novotel Twin Waters Resort offers a large range of leisure facilities and activities for all ages, including a variety of restaurants, two bars, a day spa, windsurfing, kayaking, golf, a kids club and so much more.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Ocean Drive, 4564 Twin Waters, Australia
- Suites: 120
- Meeting rooms: 9
- laundry service
- quick check-in
- room service
- car hire
- shuttle service to the airport
- quick check-out
- reception open day and night
- hotel's own parking spaces
- wake-up service
- air conditioning
- cot available
- AQUA LOUNGE & BAR The Aqua Lounge & Bar is a comfortable and modern meeting point. The bar serves a selection of light bar meals and snacks and an extensive range of draft and bottled beers and cocktails. Wide-screen TV for major sporting events and a pool table.
- LILY'S BAR Lily's Bar features an extensive and highly professional wine selection supported by a large range of spirits and cocktails. The comprehensive 'wine by the glass' selection makes it a place where guests can meet or enjoy a glass of truly fine wine.
- GRABIT & GO COUNTER An innovative takeaway option. Orders can be phoned through and collected at the entrance to Nouveau Restaurant. Served in takeaway containers, the food can be enjoyed anywhere around the resort. Room delivery is available for an additional fee.
- LILYS ON THE LAGOON The signature restaurant of Novotel Twin Waters, Lilys boasts an over water location with 180 degree lagoon views. Featuring contemporary Australian and Asian influenced cuisine utilising premium local produce, it offers a unique dining experience.
- NOUVEAU Nouveau Restaurant is a cosmopolitan buffet style restaurant offering a choice of indoor and outdoor al fresco dining with both lagoon and garden views. Open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bookings recommended for groups of 8 or more.
- THE DELI CAFE The Deli Cafe is centrally located in the main foyer. The Deli offers a large range of grocery products, a bottle shop selection and a range of fine coffees and teas. The flair of our pastry chef is reflected in the delicious savories and pastries.
- AQUA LOUNGE AND BAR The activity centre of the resort, Aqua Lounge + Bar is a stylish sports bar which offers an all day snack menu. It is the ideal place to catch up on recent sporting activities with friends.
- LILY'S ON THE LAGOON The Perfect place for a pre-dinner cocktail in a relaxed setting. This Venue is perched on top of the resort's stunning lagoon and overlooks the main Resort. Deck Area offers outdoor alternative.
Accepted credit card payments