Hotel description Neya Lisboa Hotel
Neya Lisboa Hotel is a physical and mental retreat where the details were designed to provide a unique stay in harmony with nature.
Strategically located in the heart of the city of Lisbon, we combine centrality to peace and comfort needed to make your stay a sustainable experience in an atmosphere of well being and serenity.
Protagonists of a sustainable concept in a tripartite dimension, we gave a new meaning to the concept sustainability across the board covering all activities, by implementing a strong policy of environmental responsibility, economic and social.
Let yourself be captivated BY OUR SPIRIT AND DISCOVER A NEW CONCEPT OF HOTEL.
NEYA Lisboa Hotel’s mission is to provide perfect stays. Simultaneously contribute to a sustainable development of surrounding environment through policies of environmental, economical and social responsibility.
In terms of environmental sustainability our permanent concerns are energy efficiency, reducing water consumption, the eliminating waste, reusing materials and optimization of recycling, for this, we developed the following activities:
• Separate collection of waste;
• Bulbs and low consumption;
• Air-conditioning system VRV low consumption;
• Solar panels for water heating;
• Helical flow in all water taps;
• High levels of thermal and acoustic insulation in the building;
• Use of laundry products and cleaners;
• Bathrooms equipped with dispensers foramenities, avoiding the creation of waste;
• Paper FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council) around the steady, contributing to responsible management of forests worldwide.
In the context of social responsibility is a priority engagement with community organizations aimed at improving the local quality of life by donating to charities of all valid consumer surplus food and non-paid up, among others. We want to be protagonists in the process of social improvement.
For the sake of economic responsibility, preservation of cultural heritage and promoting the local economy Neya Lisboa Hotel emphasizes the use of goods of national origin.
THE EXCELLENCE OF OUR SERVICES, we combine COMMITTED TO CONTRIBUTE TO A SUSTAINABLE TOURISM.
- Single rooms: 7
- Double rooms: 64
- Suites: 5
- Twin rooms: 20
- Meeting rooms: 4 (Maximum number of persons: 40)
- Lockable garage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Car hire
- Photocopying service
- Reception open day and night
- Colour printer
- Parking subject to charge
- Wake-up service
- Mobile phone reception
- Internet access
- Pay TV
- Satellite TV
- Non-smoking room
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Rooms for the disabled
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
Accepted credit card payments