Naples hotels at great rates with hotel.info!
Our recommended hotels in Naples
Via Nolana, 35
Via Chiaia, 79
Via Agnano Astroni, 24
Discesa Gaiola 73
Via Galileo Ferraris, 40
Piazzale Tecchio 50
Via Giovanni Amato n 14
Via Francesco Caracciolo 11
Via Silvio Spaventa 11
Corso Garibaldi, 356
Piazza Cardinale Sisto Riario Sforza, 157
Via Chiaia 216, 1st floor
Via San Gennaro, 2
Via Bologna 14
Via Salita della Grotta 23
Croce Rossa 4
Via Paolo Imbriani
Via Partenope 38
Via Torino 108
Via Nuova Bagnoli, 550
Via Donnalbina 7
Corso Garibaldi, 92
Via Chiaia 32
Via Terracina, 159
Piazza Principe Umberto, 23
Piazza Carlo III,59
Corso Secondigliano, 498
Via Foria 192
Naples In general
Naples’s gigantic historic centre has been awarded UNESCO Heritage site status and is very much known for its 448 churches, the highest number in the world for a city. Book a hotel today and find out the many attractions that can be found within the city and just two hours from the city including Mount Vesuvius.
Monuments and attractions
- Castel dell’Ovo at Porto Santa Lucia – housing the Museum of Prehistory, The Egg Castle looks over Naple’s most popular port on a peninsula affording fantastic scenic views.
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale – the biggest roman museum in the world including artefacts from Pompeii.
- Certosa di San Martino – this Carthusian Monastery can be found on top of a hill near the city centre and also houses the Museum of City History
- Teatro San Carolo – Naples’ opera house
- Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte – Napolitan National Gallery with mostly Renaissance and Baroque paintings
- Sightsee the remains of the city of Pompeii via train
- Hike to the summit of Mount Vesuvius, the only active volcano on mainland Europe
Eating and drinking
You cannot go far without trying Naple’s original dish – pizza! Pizzas are made freshly with locally sourced ingredients on thick dough bread. You will easily find an authentic pizzeria that is not full of tourists.
Neapolitan cuisine is also famous for its seafood thanks to its port. Cover the seafood with many concoctions including hot pepper sauce.
Naples likes their sweets and pastries as you will find in their many pasticcerias.
With a young vibe in the Naple’s nightlife, you will find the city hippy, happening and busy.
- Piazza Bellini – hippy scene
- Piazza dei Martiri – many wine bars and lots of young people
- Lungomare of Pozzuoli – boardwalk that contains lots of bars and clubs on the outskirts of the city.
Your hotel.info advantages:
More than 250,000 hotels worldwide
Over 2 million guest ratings
365 days service - around the clock
Very well located in the city center!
Other hotels types in Naples
Further popular destinations
Places in the vicinity (in km)