Hotel description Mercure Hotel Orbis München Süd
The Mercure Hotel ORBIS München Süd is located near forests to the south of Munich and has good transport links. The spacious 4-star hotel has CBH and CCH certification and combines modern architecture in its 185 hotel rooms and 13 meeting rooms with Bavarian hospitality in the Hubertuskeller, which offers a wide range of culinary delights. Bubble's Bar and the courtyard beer garden are there for your enjoyment and relaxation. The Mercure ORBIS team looks forward to meeting you!
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
u Show map
Karl-Marx-Ring 87, 81735 München, Germany
|(ZOO / HELLABRUNN)||10|
|Congress center (ICM)||7|
|Trade Fair (PHILHARMONIE)||8|
|(GOP VARIETE THEATER)||8|
|Trade Fair (GOP VARIETE THEATER)||8|
|Trade Fair (DEUTSCHES THEATER)||8|
|Airport (MUNICH AIRPORT)||45|
|Highway (MUNCHEN PERLACH)||4|
|Metro / suburban train (NEUPERLACH ZENTRUM)||1|
|Metro / suburban train (QUIDDESTRASSE)||1.5|
|City district (MUNICH)||10|
- Suites: 4
- Meeting rooms: 15
- Hotel's own parking spaces
- Reception open day and night
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Room service
- Pet friendly
- Wake-up service
- Internet access
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Cot available
- BIERGARTEN Our Biergarten bar is in the inner courtyard of the hotel, in a quiet area. Enjoy the outdoor setting while sipping on a Bavarian beer. Other regional beers are also available.
- HUBERTUSKELLER The "Hubertuskeller" is open daily and offers Bavarian specialties in a rustic and cozy atmosphere. Visit us between 6pm and 11pm and sample our hearty home-style cooking with a special touch.
- SPARKS "Sparks" is a modern restaurant in every sense,offering both contemporary furnishings and a menu featuring the latest culinary trends. Come and spoil yourself with our fine cuisine. The restaurant is open from 6.30am to 11pm and boasts a pretty terrace.
- BUBBLES Our "bubbles" bar is located in the lobby and enjoys the same contemporary design as the rest of the hotel. Take a seat and enjoy a cocktail, a cold beer or a glass of wine. We are open daily from 6pm to 1am.
Accepted credit card payments