Hotel description Mercure Ardoe House Hotel & Spa AberdeenMercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel and Spa is a 19th century mansion house set in 30 acres of tranquil countryside. This 4 star Aberdeen hotel is 3 miles outside the city centre, and has 109 traditionally decorated guest rooms with satellite TV and internet access throughout. Enjoy sophisticated dining in Blairs Restaurant or a nightcap in Soapie's Lounge Bar. The spa has luxurious treatment rooms as well as an indoor heated pool and fitness room.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
South Deeside Road, AB12 5YP Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Suites: 5
- Meeting rooms: 9
- hotel's own parking spaces
- reception open day and night
- room service
- pet friendly
- complimentary daily newspaper
- satellite TV
- cable TV
- wake-up service
- cot available
- BLAIRS RESTAURANT When it comes to dining, Blairs Restaurant boasts a kitchen that does justice to its grand surroundings. The award winning chefs conjure up one winning dish after another, using fresh, local produce and the finest international ingredients.
- SOAPIE'S LOUNGE BAR The Soapies Lounge offers a warm, open fire to greet you to these relaxed surroundings, with a selection of informal bar meals available.
- DRAWING ROOM With the focus on the roaring open fire of the grand fireplace, original features of rich wood panelling, opulent furniture & impressive artwork combine to make this the ultimate indulgence. Enjoy refreshments & home bakes to light lunches & suppers.
- LAIRD S BAR Enjoy a drink or meal in the relaxed surroundings of the Laird's Bar, where you can enjoy a dram from the impressive selection of Malt Whiskies while sitting in front of our crackling winter fire.
Accepted credit card payments