Hotel description Hotel Mercure Whately Hall BanburyMercure Banbury Whately Hall is a charachterful 17th Century 3 star hotel in central Banbury. It retains many of its original features and has 69 en-suite bedrooms each with complimentary WIFI. There are beautifully manicured gardens at the rear of the hotel and is an ideal venue for meetings and wedding receptions or banqueting. You can enjoy sophisticated dining in our gorgeous Oak paneled Swifts restaurant or relax in the comfort of Hornton's Bar. The hotel offers free parking for residents.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Banbury Cross, OX16 0AN Banbury, United Kingdom
- Suites: 7
- Meeting rooms: 5
- hotel's own parking spaces
- reception open day and night
- room service
- internet access
- wake-up service
- cot available
- BERKELEY RESTAURANT With a fine collection of artwork & prints the Berkeley Restaurant provides a intimate dining affair. Ideal for those special candlelit celebrations or family get-together, Whately Hall's Berkeley Restaurant will delight you with its charm.
- SWIFT Overlooking the gardens, Whately Hall's Swift restaurant provides the perfect setting for any dining experience. Oak panelling; closed fireplace; iron chandeliers all work towards creating the most charming atmosphere in this 17th century hotel.
- HORNTON BAR Open fireplace, lead-lighting & oak panelled walls give the bar a rustic feel. Relax in the comfortable lounges & armchairs while enjoying something delicious from our snack/bar menu. It also provides the perfect hideaway to enjoy a quiet drink!
Accepted credit card payments