Hotel description Hotel Horner Eiche garni
Business hours of reception: 24 hours
The Hotel Horner Eiche bed and breakfast enjoys a wonderful setting near to Bremen’s centre. All the sights, museums and the historic city centre can be reached within 25 minutes by public transport.
These days, staying in a hotel has become an increasingly uniform experience, so we see it as a particular priority to create for you a real home from home.
Start your day with an ample breakfast in a pleasant atmosphere. The restaurant is located opposite, in our Hotel Deutsche Eiche, and offers a wide range of dishes featuring German and international cuisine.
Take advantage of our many years of experience and professional expertise for your meeting or reception, and we will help make the event a successful one. We gladly take the time to offer you comprehensive and individual advice.
From April 1st, 2012 the City of Bremen raises a Citytax of € 2,14 per person and night. This tax is payable upon arrival at the hotel.
For hotel.info guests
- Single rooms: 14
- Double rooms: 53
- Triple rooms: 3
- Quadruple rooms: 2
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Pet friendly (3.50 EUR/night)
- Secured parking area for bicycles and motorcycles
- Hotel's own parking spaces
- Room service
- TV room
- Luggage deposit is favourable to senior citizens
- Hooks in the bathroom are favourable to senior citizens
- Designated parking place for the disabled
- Bus stop near the hotel
- Laundry service
- Safe at reception
- Dogs of all sizes allowed
- Full-length mirror
- Separate luggage deposit
- Bathroom with window
- Coat rack is favourable to senior citizens
- Wardrobe in the room is favourable to senior citizens
- Window that can be opened
- Height of bed is favourable to senior citizens
- Seat in the bathroom is favourable to senior citizens
- Reading lamp is favourable to senior citizens
- Cable TV
- Noise-protected windows
- Smoke alarm
- International news
- Make-up mirror
Accepted credit card payments