Hotel description Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux - MGallery CollectionLocated in the heart of Bordeaux, the Burdigala Hotel was completely refurbished in summer 2011, and its elegant yet relaxed atmosphere provides a welcome sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether traveling for business or leisure, come and enjoy the "urban chic" and warm welcome for which we are renowned.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
115 Rue Georges Bonnac, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Hotel's own parking spaces
- Reception open day and night
- Room service
- Pet friendly
- Wake-up service
- Internet access
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Air conditioning
- JARDIN DE BURDIGALA Come and discover gourmet regional cuisine with a personal touch under a skylight. The menu is regularly updated to reflect the seasonal produce available and there is wide selection of Bordeaux wines, as well as other fine wines, on offer.
- BAR A bar lounge feel that is ideal for savoring a glass of fine Bordeaux wine or grabbing a quick bite to eat from the choice of classic snacks on offer. A generous selection of Single Malts and Armagnac awaits connoisseurs.
Accepted credit card payments