Hotel description Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni Prague
The beautiful Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni Prague is a delightful, deluxe property located in 50m distance of the underground, from which guests can access in 10 minutes every part of historic, romantic Prague. At the Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni Prague, guests enjoy a high level of service and comfortable accommodation. Each spacious comfortable guest room is tastefully decorated in warm colors with modern furnishings, and all rooms are fully equipped to meet the demands of the 21st Century.
You are now in the inimitable world of Prague, where so much appears to stem from another time and every street corner seems to be of historic significance. The Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni will help you to ensure that your time in Prague is as enjoyable as possible, whether you are on a business trip or planning a city break to discover the Golden City of Prague for yourself.
Quietly situated, but very close to the city centre, you will find the Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni next to the wide green of the new Jewish cemetery.
Directly in front of the hotel you can find the “Želivskeho”-Metro-Station of the Metro-Line A. With this line you can reach the famous tourist attractions like Wenceslas square, Charles Bridge or the powder tower within 7 minutes.
Also the tram-lines 16,11and 26 have a station in front of the hotel an offer a comfortable way to get you there just in time.
Especially after a hard day’s work or an eventful day in the city, one needs to re-energize, or simply unwind. The Dorint Hotel don Giovanni in Prague offers guests a modern spa area. The fitness room has the latest exercise equipment, in addition to the Finnish sauna there is also a steam bath and a spacious whirlpool. The modern solarium is your ‘sunny spot’ on a cloudy day, or you may prefer to indulge in a relaxing massage.
One can scarcely list all the attractions and sites of Prague, which bear witness to the eventful history of a city in the heart of Europe. Your journey of discovery will definitely lead you through the Old Town of Prague to the famous Wenceslas Square and Prague Castle. And you will no doubt stroll across the magnificent Charles Bridge. But the modern city of Prague has so much more to offer, too.
We look forward to your arrival.
For hotel.de guests
- Total rooms: 397
- Double rooms: 397
- Suites: 42
- Twin rooms: 284
- Designated parking place for the disabled
- Security personnel
- Hotel foyer with video surveillance
- Entrances with video surveillance
- Dogs of all sizes allowed
- Air conditioning in public places
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Smoke alarm
- Beauty treatment
- Room service
- Car hire
- Safe at reception
- Quick check-out
- Secretarial service
- Classical concierge service
- Bus stop near the hotel
- Fire detector
- Business Centre
- Pet friendly (18 EUR/night)
- Laundry service
- Luggage deposit is favourable to senior citizens
- Roof terrace
- Parking places with security personnel making their rounds
- Hallways with video surveillance
- Secured parking area for bicycles and motorcycles
- Chinese tea in your room
- Noise-protected windows
- Automatic wake-up call in emergencies
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Separate luggage deposit
- Chinese slippers in your room
- Cable TV
- Reading lamp is favourable to senior citizens
- Wardrobe in the room is favourable to senior citizens
- Smoke alarm
- Width of bed is favourable to senior citizens
- Height of bed is favourable to senior citizens
- International news
- Water heater
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Window that can be opened
- Diabetic meals
- Vegetarian meals
- Wholefood meals available
- Steam bath
- Limousine service
- City tour
- Fitness room
Accepted credit card payments