Hotel description Campanile Wroclaw
Hotel Campanile Wroclaw offers 110 comfortable rooms, all equipped with air condition, direct dial telephone, desk, satellite TV, bathroom with bathtub and shower, hair dryer and Wi-Fi internet access.
At the restaurant we serve delicious Polish specialties and a wide range of French dishes, complemented by the well-known Campanile buffet. The restaurant can also host other celebrations such as festive lunches and dinners, banquets, private celebrations and cocktail parties.
Our property is your best choice for the organisation of conferences, banquets, vocational trainings and other gatherings, as it offers 4 conference halls. The rent of the halls already includes audiovisual technology such as slide projector, overhead projector, TV, VCR, flip chart, screen, amplifier, as well as mineral water.
Wroclaw, the capital of Lower Silesia, is one of the oldest and most beautiful towns situated at the foot of the Sudetes on the banks of the River Oder. This town is traversed by numerous tributaries and canals and is also known as the ‘town of the islands and the bridges’. Wroclaw is considered a major centre of industry, development and transport in the country.
For hotel.info guests
- Double rooms: 110
- Apartments: 1
- Twin rooms: 45
- Hotel's own parking spaces
- Safe at reception
- Air conditioning in public places
- Hallways with video surveillance
- Entrances with video surveillance
- Hotel foyer with video surveillance
- Designated parking place for the disabled
- Security personnel
- Pet friendly (25 PLN/night)
- Parking places with security personnel making their rounds
- Dogs of all sizes allowed
- Full-length mirror
- Separate luggage deposit
- Centrally-managed air-conditioning unit
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- International news
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Diabetic meals
- Vegetarian meals
Accepted credit card payments