Hotel description Best Western Westminster Hotel
Romantic relaxation, family fun and dining delights... Chester has it all! What's more, BEST WESTERN Westminster Hotel, set in the heart of one of England's oldest city centers, offers the perfect base for exploring Roman ruins, picking up a bargain or three and ambling through the city's quaint (yet bustling) streets. We've also teamed up with Chester Zoo to offer wildly discounted entrance tickets, saving up to five EUR per person. And there's more... kids under ten eat free off the children's menu when dining with an adult! Situated 50 yards from Chester railway station, we're in a position to offer convenience as well as comfort. And with Liverpool Airport just 25 miles away and Manchester Airport a mere 35, BEST WESTERN Westminster Hotel is just the ticket for pre and post holiday stays! As for the accommodation itself, our executive rooms have iPod docking stations, flat screen televisions and some have separate seating areas. We really will take care of everything and everyone!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
City Road, CH1 3AF Chester, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
·From: Motorway M53-A56. Take Junction 12 which is Chester City Centre, turn left at amenities and look for Railway Station signs, the BEST WESTERN Westminster Hotel is located 50 yards from Chester Railway Station.
- Suites: 2
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.30 mile(s) from Chester Cathedral, 17th century cathedral
- 0.50 mile(s) from Roman walls of Chester
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chester city center
- 3 mile(s) from Chester Zoo, largest zoo in the U.K.
- 6 mile(s) from Blue Planet Aquarium
- 8 mile(s) from Cheshire Oaks, designer outlet fashion village.
- Grosvenor Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, dinner,
Accepted credit card payments