Hotel description BEST WESTERN Victoria Square HotelThe BEST WESTERN Victoria Square Hotel is situated in Clifton close to Bristol City center and many of Bristol's historic tourist areas. All rooms are to a high standard with welcome tray, en-suite facilities, digital television and direct dial telephone. The Victoria Restaurant and Bar provides a relaxing environment overlooking the square. Conference facilities for up to 25 delegates are held in the light and airy Victoria Suite with natural daylight and in a quiet location. Small car park. No elevator. Rooms vary in shape & size & most enjoy leafy outlooks. The hotel offers a choice of standard rooms & large rooms - opt for a Large Room if you prefer more space and to ensure some of the best views.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Victoria Square, BS8 4EW Bristol, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
·From: Motorway M4 or M5. Take Junction 19, follow signs to Clifton, just 600 yards from Suspension Bridge. From Temple Meads take the Number Eight bus direct to the BEST WESTERN Victoria Square Hotel.
- Laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.5 mile(s) from West Of England Academy, a gallery showing new and famous artists work
- 0.5 mile(s) from Bristol Zoo, one of England's oldest zoos, entertainment for all the family
- 1 mile(s) from Bristol Museum, for all ages and interests
- 1 mile(s) from Clifton Suspension Bridge, designed by Brunel, one of the wonders of Bristol with stunning views of the city
- 1 mile(s) from Georgian House, kept in its original state, a fine example
- 1 mile(s) from Brunels Briston
- 1 mile(s) from Bristol Cathedral
- 1.5 mile(s) from St Mary Redcliffe Church, one of England's oldest and magnificent churches
- 2 mile(s) from Bristol Old Vic, world renowned theatre with daily productions
- 7 mile(s) from Tyntesfiled House
- 14 mile(s) from Historic Roman Bath
- Victoria Square Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Restaurant, on premises, at breakfast we offer a traditional full English breakfast which includes a varied buffet, the local butcher's own sage flavoured sausages and our homemade marmalade to accompany freshly baked croissants.
- At Dinner we offer a small but interesting three course menu which includes freshly sliced smoked Scottish salmon, prime knuckle of lamb braised with country root vegetables and herbs and a selection of hot and cold deserts. Wine selected by James John - Masters of Wines.
Accepted credit card payments