Hotel description Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Country ClubSituated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. This Edwardian manor house has superbly appointed bedrooms, luxurious bars with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlighted tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions, no dogs allowed
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Loxton, BS26 2XA Axbridge, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
·From: All directions Junction 22 of the M5, take A38 towards Bristol and at Village of Lower Wear (5 miles), turn left. Follow the sign to the BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa.
- Reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 8 mile(s) from Cheddar Gorge and Caves, magnificent caves and Jacobs Ladder set in the stunning Gorge,take an open top bus through the Gorge and see the sights in comfort
- 6 mile(s) from Weston-Super-Mare, superb beaches and the wonderful new Pier all within 10 minutes of the hotel
- 15 mile(s) from Glastonbury Tor, truly sensational historical monument with stunning views across the Mendips and Somerset Levels
- 11 mile(s) from Wells Cathedral, Englands smallest yet only as short drive away is this superb City full of artisan shops
- 10 mile(s) from Wookey Hole Caves, come and experience the witches of Wookey, see the working paper mill and stunning caves
- 5 mile(s) from Weston Town Centre
- 17.4 mile(s) from Clarks Shopping Centre
- 40 mile(s) from The Mall Cribbs Causeway
- 20 mile(s) from Cabot Circus Bristol
- Tiark Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English cuisine.
Accepted credit card payments