Hotel description Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Country ClubSituated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. This Edwardian manor house has superbly appointed bedrooms, luxurious bars with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlighted tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed. Guide and Hearing dogs only.
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Loxton, BS26 2XA Axbridge, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions Junction 22 of the M5, take A38 towards Bristol and at Village of Lower Wear (5 miles), turn left. Follow the sign to the BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa.
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 4 mile(s) from Cheddar Gorge and Caves
- 4 mile(s) from Weston-Super-Mare
- 5 mile(s) from Weston General Hospital
- 8 mile(s) from Seaquarium
- 50 mile(s) from Exeter
- 7 mile(s) from Weston-Super-Mare
- Tiark Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English cuisine.
Accepted credit card payments