Hotel description BEST WESTERN The Grand HotelThe BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel, grand by name and grand by nature, is the perfect description of this landmark property in heart of Cleveland. The BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel has been an important feature of this north east town for decades and its imposing facade has dominated the local landscape for generations. Our hotel has received a fresh breath of life through a massive refurbishment. It has now been brought back to its former glory retaining the classic and historical style but with a highly contemporary feel. Unwind in our stylish and comfortable Pearl Bar with its elegant style and modern feel that is suitable for all ages. Housed in the basement is our newly constructed Italia Restaurant where fine Italian cuisine is served to the highest standards.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Swainson Street, TS24 8AA Hartlepool, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The A1 (M). Take the A1 (M) to the A179 Hartlepool. Then take the A689 to the town centre. Turn right onto Victoria Road (Middleton Grange). From A1 (M) south to the A19 Hartlepool to the A689 into the town centre towards the BEST WESTERN The Grand Hotel.
- Reception open day and night
- Laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- .03 mile(s) from Hartlepool Art Gallery
- 1 mile(s) from Hartlepool Maritime Experience
- 32 mile(s) from Beamish Museum
- 35 mile(s) from Metro Centre
- .01 mile(s) from Middleton Grange Shopping
- Tavistock Italia, on premises, Full Service, Italian, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Pearl Bar, on premises, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza and sandwiches, 12:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments