Hotel description Best Western The Bell In DriffieldIn the 'Capital of the Wolds' lies a tastefully furnished 18th Century building full of antiques, fine arts and wonderful memories of days (and stays) gone by: BEST WESTERN The Bell In Driffield. Elegance is everything to us, and our tardis-like, 16-room accommodation means we're as big on comfort as we are on customer service! Our elegant oak paneled dining room is the perfect place to enjoy fine dining, while the Oak Bar will top up your tipples on request, whether you fancy a dram from the whiskey (whisky if Scottish - please check) menu featuring 300 single malts or a hand-pulled real ale. As far as warming up and winding down is concerned, we're proud to offer an unrivalled range of leisure facilities, including a super spa, floatation tank, indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, full Nautilus® gym, Clarins® Beauty Salon, squash court and snooker room. In fact, there's so much to enjoy here that a long weekend may not be long enough! Please be aware that our hotel is not suitable for guests under 16 years.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions. Dogs allowed in Garden rooms, 15 GBP per dog.
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Market Place, YO25 6AN Driffield, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All Directions. Exit M62. Junction 37, A614 to Bridlington. Turn right at roundabout to Driffield. Come into town centre and turn right at traffic lights. Hotel car parking is on left hand side.
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hockney Country, the David Hockney Art Trail is an adventure through Hockney Country (Yorkshire Wolds) for those hunting for locations that the artist has used to bring his paintings to life.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burton Agness Hall, stately homes with immense charm and character accompanied by beautiful gardens, they offer something for everyone.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Bridlington, along the East Coast and beyond there are a variety of towns and colorful harbors where you can enjoy a spot of crabbing, a coastal cruise or simply sit and watch the world go by. Traditional seaside resorts with wide sandy beaches.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Beverley Minster, a wonderful cathedral as worthy of a visit as the one in York. It was founded in 700 by St. John of Beverley who is interred at the center of the nave.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bridlington Spa, large entertainment venue featuring gigs, shows and famous artists.
- 14.00 mile(s) from RSPB Bempton cliffs, a summer favorite, and easily the best place in England to see and hear seabirds! More than 200,000 birds (from April to August) make the cliffs seem alive, adults bringing food and young chicks making their first faltering flights.
- 24.00 mile(s) from The Deep, one of the most spectacular aquariums in the world. This award-winning visitor attraction is home to over 3,500 fish including spectacular sharks and rays, making it the perfect day out.
- 24.00 mile(s) from KC Stadium - Hull, a world class stadium
- The Dining Room, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Traditional English cuisine.
Accepted credit card payments