Hotel description Best Western Talbot HotelThis town centre hotel, originally a 15th Century coaching house, is a sight to behold...and a site of local heritage! Aged, but not out-dated, BEST WESTERN Talbot Hotel has been sympathetically refined over the years, with oak beams and winter log fires adding to a magical atmosphere. Breathtaking countryside and picture postcard villages, famed for black and white timbered abodes, make this a truly unique, unspoiled corner of England and the ideal location for touring Mid Wales, Herefordshire and Wye Valley. It's a popular venue with walking, rambling and cycling organizations, so before you kick off your boots and relax in Leominster, get the most out of them on a delightful hike. They're made for walking, after all!
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
West Street, HR6 8EP Leominster, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: From: M5. J7 on to A44 to Worcester and then to Leominster. From Kidderminster take A456 to Tenbury Wells and A4112 to Leominster.
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.50 mile(s) from Leominster Priory Church
- 2.00 mile(s) from WalkHereforshire.com, The Hotel can arrange with WalkHereforshire day walks, themed walks, group walks or local guided walks of varied distances.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Berrington Hall National Trust
- 4.00 mile(s) from Croft Castle National Trust
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hampton Court Gardens
- 7.00 mile(s) from Black and White Village Trail
- 13.00 mile(s) from Hereford Racecourse
- 0.50 mile(s) from High Street, Leominster
- Claridge Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, A La Carte and Table d' Hote serves breakfast, lunch, dinner open: 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., accommodates 24 guests and open to non-residents.
- Berrington Restaurant, on premises, A La Carte & Table d'Hote, open: 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. open to non-residents. Accomodates 20 guests.
Accepted credit card payments