Hotel description Best Western Sudbury House HotelNestling on the edge of the Cotswolds between Oxford and Swindon, the charming BEST WESTERN Sudbury House Hotel lies within easy access of the M4 and M40. Our traditional comfort will take care of yours, while 9 acres of beautiful grounds with a fun croquet lawn, will keep you amused all stay long...as will our friendly, attentive team! 12 miles away from Swindon, and 17 from Oxford, guests will be able to look forward to good old fashioned character at every turn. Shops, museums and even a palace can be found (and reached) easily nearby, with award winning food and drink to look forward to when you rejoin us back at the hotel! Whether you want to escape to the Cotswolds countryside or seek out the sights in the city, we're as close to perfection as you'll find!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with with a charge of 10.00 GBP per night.
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Folly Hill, Faringdon, SN7 8AA Faringdon, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway A420. North a quarter mile, 15 miles from M4 and 25 miles from M40. The BEST WESTERN Sudbury House Hotel is a quarter mile from the Faringdon town center.
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.01 mile(s) from Folly Tower, situated on the hill behind the hotel, climb the 104 steps for panoramic views of four counties (limited opening hours)
- 5.00 mile(s) from White Horse Hill, oldest chalk figure in the county on an iron age hill fort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Kelmscott Manor, grade one listed farmhouse , former home of William Morris with stunning gardens and furniture
- 12.00 mile(s) from Swindon Railway Museum, train and steam museum houses in the beautifully restored Grade two railway buildings in the heart of the former GWR works
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cotswold Wildlife Park, fabulous collection of animals and gardens in tranquil surroundings with parks, cafes and shops.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Oxford, only 18 miles from the hotel, visit the city of of dreaming spires. Filled with places of interest and history and loads of great shops too.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, home to the Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- 29.00 mile(s) from Bourton on the Water, beautiful Cotswolds vilage, filled with small boutique shops, cafes and places of interest
- 44.00 mile(s) from Stonehenge, unforgettable family day out seeped in folklore and history
- 11.00 mile(s) from Swindon Retail Outlet, over 80 designer outlet stores and great food hall
- 14.00 mile(s) from McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, over 80 designer outlets offering discounted designer clothes and goods and many food outlets. Close to the Steam Museum
- 22.00 mile(s) from Bicester Village Retail Outlet, great food outlet stores and designer clothes stores
- Folly Restaurant, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, A La Carte Menu
Accepted credit card payments