Hotel description BEST WESTERN Studley Castle HotelDeep in the Warwickshire countryside, set in the tranquil surroundings of its own 28-acre estate near Birmingham, BEST WESTERN Studley Castle Hotel is full of character, bursting with style and absolutely choc-full of charm. Built in the Victorian style of a medieval castle, this truly magnificent monument provides the perfect setting for a unique conference, unforgettable training seminar, blissfully tranquil overnight hotel accommodation or fairytale wedding celebration. Its elegant Georgian dining room and lounge allows you to relax before taking advantage of the modern comforts of the Castle's 57 en suite bedrooms and purpose-designed conference rooms. With the benefit of over 30 years experience, our friendly, caring and professional staff are absolutely committed to ensuring that your time with us will be enjoyable, fulfilling, and above all truly memorable. Close to motorway, rail and air links, our central (yet secluded) location with ample, free and secure parking ensures easy access and shorter journey times to places like Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's birthplace!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions £15 charge per dog, per night. 1 dog maximum
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Castle Road, B80 7AJ Studley, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: M42. Exit J3 on the M42. Take the A435 South, signed Evesham, Stratford. After 5 miles you enter the village of Studley. Turn left onto Castle Road at the Studley Castle sign. The BEST WESTERN Studley Castle Hotel is on the right at three-quarters of a mile.
- reception open day and night
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 2.00 mile(s) from Synergy, beauty treatments, hairdresser
- 4.00 mile(s) from Coughton Court
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ragley Hall
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fuse, Redditch
- 13.00 mile(s) from Stratford Upon Avon, sightseeing tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hall Green, dog racing
- 17.00 mile(s) from Millennium Point
- 17.00 mile(s) from Jewelery Quarter
- 17.00 mile(s) from Birmingham Symphony Hall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Cadbury's World
- 20.00 mile(s) from Warwick Castle
- 20.00 mile(s) from Botanical Gardens
- 22.00 mile(s) from Sea Life Center
- 24.00 mile(s) from West Midland Safari Park
- 25.00 mile(s) from Birmingham City Center, museum, casino
- 25.00 mile(s) from Bull Ring
- 30.00 mile(s) from Drayton Manor, amusement park
- 7 mile(s) from Redditch Town Center
- Oakroom Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday), 9:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. (Saturday-Sunday), 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Main lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., sandwiches, cakes.
- Hotel bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments