Hotel description Best Western Strathaven HotelBeautiful! Simply beautiful. This grand, family run hotel (built by Robert Adam Jr. in the 18th century) is a sight for sore eyes and a great place to rest weary heads! Naturally, the three acres of grounds on the edge of the picturesque market town of Strathaven will have you feeling relaxed in no time, but BEST WESTERN Strathaven Hotel's convenient location makes sure you can enjoy the easy life even when you leave us for the day. A number of attractions and points of interest will leave you spoilt for choice, and constantly entertained. There's the Scottish Museum of Rural Life, The John Hastie Museum and the Low Waters Museum for culture vultures, and Strathclyde watersports and Country Park is ideal for those searching for a more active pastime. We welcome business and leisure guests with open arms... and a fresh-yet-traditional approach to meeting their needs. 24 hour porterage is available, and free Wi-Fi in every bedroom makes surfing a cinch.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed, Guide and hearing dogs only
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Hamilton Road, ML10 6SZ Strathaven, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All Directions. One mile north of town centre on A723 and you will see the BEST WESTERN Strathaven Hotel.
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1.00 mile(s) from Strathaven
- 1.00 mile(s) from John Hastie Museum, Strathaven
- 8.00 mile(s) from Scottish Museum of Rural Life
- 8.00 mile(s) from Low Waters Museum, Hamilton
- 9.00 mile(s) from Hamilton Racetrack
- 20.00 mile(s) from Hampden Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Parkhead
- 7.00 mile(s) from East Kilbride Shopping Center
- Lauder's Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments