Hotel description Best Western Stoke-on-Trent Moat HouseThe BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel is a four star hotel ideally located within the heart of the Midlands, a short drive from both junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 (and 10 minutes from Stoke itself), within easy reach of Manchester, Nottingham East Midlands and Birmingham Airports. That's great news for anyone who's jetting off on their jollies or returning from a distant getaway. Of course, a number of local attractions such as Alton Towers and natural beauty spots in the Peak District make the hotel every bit as convenient and attractive for 'stay-cations' too! Purpose-built to include the facilities you'd expect in a modern hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel boasts full leisure facilities (indoor heated pool and air conditioned Gymnasium) to compliment the comfort in all of the bedrooms... as well as the atmosphere in our Viva Bar and Brasserie which both offer something to tempt every taste!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Etruria Hall, Festival Way, Etruria, ST1 5BQ Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: M1 / M6. Leave the M6 at Junction 15 and take the A500 towards Stoke-on-Trent. Take the slip road signposted for the A53 towards Leek and Festival Park and at the top of the slip road take the third exit which is signposted to Festival Park and Hanley. Immediately get into the left hand lane and take the first left at the roundabout into Festival Park. The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House is straight over the mini roundabout with the entrance on the left.
- quick check-in
- reception open day and night
- quick check-out
- air conditioning
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.50 mile(s) from Festival Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Grosvenor Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Spode Factory and Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Waterworld, indoor tropical aqua park with slides and rides
- 2.10 mile(s) from Regent Theater
- 2.10 mile(s) from Ceramica, museum exploring pottery and its history from clay right through to the finished product
- 6.00 from Trentham Awakes, unique collection of shops, England's largest garden restoration project, boat trips, outdoor events and Monkey Forest
- 18.40 mile(s) from Alton Towers, UK's greatest theme park
- 38.00 mile(s) from Ironbridge Gorge Museums
- 41.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science and Industry
- 43.00 mile(s) from Royal Airforce Musuem, Cosford
- 1.40 mile(s) from The Potteries Shopping Center
- Limited dining during November and December check at the time of booking.
- The Bar and Lounge, on premises, modern and contemporary located on ground floor of the hotel, an ideal place to relax.
- The Restaurant on premises, variety of cuisine with continental flavours, open 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., non-residents welcome.
- .5 mile(s) from China Garden, pub, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- .5 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Non-smoking
- 1.5 mile(s) from Porto Fino, Italian, 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.2 mile(s) from Jalsa, Indian, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 5 mile(s) from Bohemia, Chinese, 11:00 s.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Accepted credit card payments