Hotel description BEST WESTERN Royal Adelaide HotelThe BEST WESTERN Royal Adelaide was built for the consort of William IV, Queen Adelaide in the early 19th century, and has offered the highest standards of hospitality for over 100 years. Now, as a modern hotel, the elegant Georgian building stands as one of the crowning glories of 21st Century Windsor, with each bedroom offering flat screen television, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, irons and boards, hairdryer and room service! Located opposite the 'Long Walk', our pristine hotel (set in a beautiful residential area) is a short, scenic stroll from the town centre and Windsor castle itself. So if you are sightseeing or shopping in Windsor the hotel is in the perfect location. Heathrow airport's a short haul away, and we are the perfect match for weddings or conferences In Berkshire. As for staff, ours are the latest in a long line of professional, friendly characters who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Few welcomes will be warmer, so whether seeking or business or pleasure, party or conference... why not end your search in Windsor?
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions with restrictions, certain rooms 10.00 charge
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Kings Road, SL4 2AG Windsor, United Kingdom
- air conditioning
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.10 mile(s) from Changing of the guards
- 0.30 mile(s) from Windsor Castle
- 0.30 mile(s) from Horse-drawn hackney, carriages licensed by Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- 0.80 mile(s) from St George's Chapel
- 1.00 mile(s) from theater tickets
- 2.00 mile(s) from amusement park
- 2.00 mile(s) from horse racing
- 2.50 mile(s) from Legoland®
- 2.50 mile(s) from Polo Ground
- 4.00 mile(s) from Rowing at Dorney Lakes
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ascot Racecourse
- 19.00 mile(s) from Thorpe Park
- 23.50 mile(s) from Westminster Abbey
- 1.00 mile(s) from shopping
- Long Walk Bar & Restaurant, on premises, decorated in golds and blacks, with views across to the splendid Georgian houses that back on to Windsor Great Park. Food is elegant and relaxed, brasserie in style, breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., lunch 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., dinner 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Kings Suite, on premises, an elegant private dining room or lounge with large light windows, air conditioning and flat screen television, breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., lunch 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., dinner 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments