Hotel description Best Western River North HotelExperience the Windy City from the only downtown Chicago hotel that offers free parking and convenient location just minutes from Michigan Avenue and Navy Pier! The award-winning BEST WESTERN PLUS River North Hotel is an affordable and convenient choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Offering great rates, this downtown Chicago hotel makes it easy to explore the city's most famous attractions, from Navy Pier to Sears Tower. World-class shopping along Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile is just six blocks away. Some of Chicago's most famous museums are less than two miles away, and visitors of all ages delight in exploring Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium and the Field Museum of Natural History. And what visit to Chicago is complete without a ball game? Whether its baseball, basketball or football, this Chicago BEST WESTERN is within five miles of Wrigley Field, Soldier Field, The United Center and US Cellular Field. In addition to free parking in downtown Chicago, business travelers appreciate that this Chicago hotel is conveniently located near educational, medial and machinery businesses, the Chicago Financial District, and the Chicago Loop Business District. Chicago O'Hare International Airport is just 12 miles away from this Chicago hotel. The BEST WESTERN PLUS River North Hotel is known for its great service, friendly staff, cleanliness and amenities that make guests feel at home. Our newly renovated, contemporary rooms and suites offer cable TV with HBO®, high-speed Wi-Fi, room service, a coffee maker and much more. After a busy day in the bustling city, guests at this Chicago hotel can enjoy a deep-dish pizza at our onsite restaurant, take a dip in our indoor pool, or relax on the sun deck and take in the marvelous city views. Find out why we have been awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence when you book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS River North Hotel!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
125 W Ohio Street, 60610-4203 Chicago, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: the north. Take 94 East, and exit at 50B Ohio Street, the BEST WESTERN River North Hotel is 4 blocks on the right. ·From: the south. Take 94 West, and exit at 50B Ohio Street, the BEST WESTERN River North Hotel is 4 blocks on the right. ·From: the east. Take 90 To 94 West. Exit at 50B Ohio Street, the BEST WESTERN River North Hotel is 4 blocks on the right. ·From: the west. Take 290 to 94 West. Exit at 50B Ohio Street, the BEST WESTERN River North Hotel is 4 blocks on the right.
- complimentary daily newspaper
- air conditioning
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.50 mile(s) from Michigan Avenue Shopping, the famed Magnificent Mile
- 1 mile(s) from Sears Tower
- 1 mile(s) from Water Tower Place, multi-level shopping
- 1.40 mile(s) from Navy Pier, dining, entertainment, shopping, tours and boat rides all on one multi-attraction lakefront pier.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Adler Planetarium
- 1.50 mile(s) from Field Museum of Natural History
- 2 mile(s) from John G. Shedd Aquarium
- 2 mile(s) from The United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks
- 2 mile(s) from McCormick Place Convention Center
- 2 mile(s) from Solider Field home of the Chicago Bears
- 5 mile(s) from Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs
- 5 mile(s) from US Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox
- 6 mile(s) from Museum of Science and Industry
- 0.5 mile(s) from The Magnificent Mile, of North Michigan Avenue.
- 0.5 mile(s) from State Street
- 0.2 mile(s) from gallery/antique area
- Across the street from Hard Rock Cafe, You won't have to walk far to check out the great rock and roll memorabilia.
- Across the street from ESPN® Zone, is just steps away from the River North Hotel. Here, you can enjoy lunch or dinner in the sports-themed restaurant, or just enjoy the interactive video games and sports activities.
- .01 mile(s) from Ed Debevics' 50's style diner, a Chicago tradition you just can't miss
- .2.00 mile(s) from House of Blues, now opened in Chicago. This great Blues Club owned by Belushi and Ackroyd
- .1.00 mile(s) from The Cheesecake Factory, Water Tower Place and Maggiano's are 1 block from the BEST WESTERN PLUS River North Hotel and offer excellent family oriented dining with cuisine that can't be beat.
Accepted credit card payments