Hotel description Best Western RichelieuThis former private residence of the 1930's is ideally situated between the two pedestrian historical areas in the town centre. The BEST WESTERN Richelieu is in the elegant area of the town hall, nearby the multimedia library, various administrative and university head offices and the faculty of law. The hotel has received the European Eco label certification. The label distinguishes services and products that meet high standards of both performance and environmental quality. We propose a business centre with free Wi-Fi Internet access, a bar in the lobby and 24 hour room service, as well as both indoor and outdoor private car parks. Limoges is the capital of the arts of fire, combining tradition and ultra modern technologies, is also a historical town offering a wide variety of historical sites. The Adrien Dubouche National Museum of porcelain, the Eveche enamel museum, the Craftsmanship museum, the porcelain manufacturers and various gardens are not to be missed.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions dogs allowed, extra charge of 10 euros
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
40 Avenue Baudin, 87000 Limoges, France
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: north and south:. Take Highway A20 and exit north at 33 Limoges Centre Ville. Head towards Hotel de Ville then turn towards Perigueux. The BEST WESTERN Richelieu is 300 meters on the right. ·From:... more
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Quick check-out
Point of interest/Attraction
- .2 kilometer(s) from Galerie des Hospices, Exhibition centre.
- .3 kilometer(s) from Aquarium du Limousin, 5 minutes walking distance
- 1 kilometer(s) from Local Museum de L'Eveche, Museum of art
- 1 kilometer(s) from National Museum Dubouche, museum of arts of fire : Porcelain Enamel
- 1 kilometer(s) from Jardins de L'Eveche, Botanic gardens
- 1 kilometer(s) from theater
- 1 kilometer(s) from sightseeing tours
- 2 kilometer(s) from Chu
- 3 kilometer(s) from Haviland Museum, porcelain.
- 4 kilometer(s) from Legrand Company
- 7 kilometer(s) from Parc du Reynou, wild animals roam nonchalantly free
- 300 kilometer(s) from Clinique Chenieux
- 1 kilometer(s) from City centre, Porcelain and Enamel shops, general stores
- 3 kilometer(s) from Saint Martial Centre, Shopping Centre with general stores
- Across the street from Le Cheverny, Full Service, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, Traditional restaurant and outside catering using local and regional products of good quality.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Le 27, Brasserie, French, open for: lunch, dinner, Gilles Dudognon and his team shall share with you their taste for incentive cooking combining products of good quality and inventive flavours.
- 1 kilometer(s) from L'Amphitryon, Full Service, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, This gastronomic restaurant is situated in the heart of the historical Butcher's quarter and is an excellent gourmet address in Limoges.
Accepted credit card payments