Hotel description Best Western Princes Marine HotelTake a seat on the seafront, retire to your room or potter along the promenade... the world is your Oyster when you stay with us at BEST WESTERN Princes Marine Hotel! With spacious, comfortable rooms and free car parking, coming and going is as easy as can be. Within touching distance, thanks to a great location, the hotel is only two miles from the center of Brighton, the Pavillion, the Pier and the Marina are within touching distance. If a walk by the sea isn't your cup of tea, but need some exercise, you'll find the King Alfred swimming pool & fitness centre is just a five minute walk away. Sea views, four-poster bedded rooms and family rooms are available on request, so please ask our friendly staff for details! The 48 spacious well-equipped rooms consist of double, twin, family or four-poster beds. All single guests will be given a double or twin room for single occupancy. Drinking and dining at the Sea View Restaurant and Bar is a real pleasure as they wait on your every need. We have three meeting rooms to meet the needs for your functions/ events. The Starlight Suite is situated on the roof and has splendid views across the English Channel. Car parking is available on-site, free to guests on a first come first serve basis.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
153 Kingsway, BN3 4GR Hove, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Princes Marine Hotel is situated on the main sea-front road in Hove. Approximately two miles from central Brighton.
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1 mile(s) from Brighton Greyhound Stadium, Greyhound racetrack and restaurant
- 2 mile(s) from Churchill Square Shopping Center, town center shopping mall
- 2 mile(s) from Sealife Center, Aquariums and the Kingdom of the Seahorse
- 2.5 mile(s) from Brighton Center, Conference/Exhibition Center
- 2.5 mile(s) from The Royal Pavillion, Regency Palace built for King George IV
- 6 mile(s) from Brighton Marina, Marina Village, shops restaurants and bars
- Channel View Restaurant, on premises, English along with continental breakfast and dinner
- Kingsway Bar, on premises, snacks, bar meals, wines, beers and beverages
Accepted credit card payments