Hotel description Best Western Premier Yew Lodge HotelGoing on holiday? Arranging a conference? Treating that special someone to a romantic break? Whatever you're doing, BEST WESTERN PREMIER Yew Lodge Hotel & Conference Centre means you can do it in style... at the heart of Kegworth village. Just a half mile from junction 24 of the M1 and within two miles of East Midlands Airport, we're perfectly placed to greet visitors from far and wide, offering a superb level of service to all who join us here in our relaxing setting. Whether you're taking five during a busy business schedule or looking for an unforgettable day out to really make your break, Donnington Park, The National Forest, Nottingham and Derby are all within ten miles of the hotel. On your return, well appointed bedrooms, the award winning Orchard Restaurant and the Library Bar will each add the finishing touches to your day with good food and great service. Our stunning health club and spa is yet another 'break out' area in our splendid hotel that's sure to make you want to come back for more!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions. Small to medium dogs only, 5 GBP.
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Packington Hill, DE74 2DF Kegworth, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Motorway M1. Take Junction 24. Take A6 signed Loughborough/Kegworth. Turn at the first right at cross roads, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Yew Lodge Hotel & Conference Centre is 400 meters on right.
- reception open day and night
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 5 kilometer(s) from Donington Park, motor racing circuit and museum
- 16 kilometer(s) from National Space Centre
- 16 kilometer(s) from Conkers Nature Park
- 22.5 kilometer(s) from Holme Pierre point, Nottingham National Water Sports Center
- 29 kilometer(s) from Charwood Forest
- 32 kilometer(s) from American Adventure Park
- 32 kilometer(s) from Sherwood Forest
- 48 kilometer(s) from Belvoir Castle, most complete castle in England
- 56 kilometer(s) from Alton Towers
- 59.5 kilometer(s) from NEC, Birmingham National Exhibition Center
- 71 kilometer(s) from Chatsworth House and Gardens
- 79 kilometer(s) from Stoke-on-Trent Potteries
- Orchard, on premises, Full Service, English and International cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments