Hotel description BEST WESTERN Premier WeinebruggeDiscover the brand new Premier BEST WESTERN Weinebrugge, where life is beautiful, so close to everything and yet in a quiet, relaxing and green environment. Located at the outskirts of the city centre of Brugges, we offer the best of both worlds. Experience the highlights of the 'Venice of the North', while enjoying the many facilities our hotel has to offer. We are located only 500 meters of Highway E40, Exit 7. We have 30 exclusive rooms with air-conditioning, flat screen television, free internet and all modern comforts. Restaurant Weinebrugge is well known for its excellent Belgian/French gastronomy. The bar is the place to be to have a drink with friends in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel also offers possibilities for conferences and parties. Free parking and a shuttle service to downtown (five minutes) are also available. Special packages are available. Check our website for actual offers like wellness, gastronomy, history, romance, VIP. Our attentive, multilingual staff takes pride in providing a personalized service. You ask and we make it possible. A stay at the Weinebrugge will make you want to come back! A city tax is in force of 1.50 EUR per person per night. The additional fee is not included in the reservation amount and will be paid directly at the hotel.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Leikendreef 1, 8200 Brugge, Belgium
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway E40. Exit 7, direction Brugge, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Weinebrugge is 500 meters on the left.
- free parking
- reception open day and night
- meeting room
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 3 kilometer(s) from Boudewijnpark, amusement park with attractions and animals, famous dolphinarium.
- 4 kilometer(s) from Concertgebouw, theater
- 5 kilometer(s) from city tour by horse coach
- 5 kilometer(s) from Brugge, the Venice of the North, historical and romantic canals
- 5 kilometer(s) from Bruggemuseum, focusing on the 15th - 21st Century
- 5 kilometer(s) from city tour by boat, canals of Brugge
- 5 kilometer(s) from Diamond Museum, focusing on the history of diamonds
- 5 kilometer(s) from city tour by bus
- 5 kilometer(s) from Groeningemuseum, collection of the Flemish Primitives, paintings of Van Eyck, Memling...
- 7 kilometer(s) from Hospital AZ St. Jan
- 15 kilometer(s) from National Sea Life Marine Park, aquarium
- 15 kilometer(s) from Blankerberge, amusement and beaches
- 15 kilometer(s) from Belgium coast
- 20 kilometer(s) from Oostende, port, casino and beaches
- 20 kilometer(s) from Knobbe, shopping, casino and beaches
- Restaurant Weinebrugge, on premises, full service, French, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Belgian, Gastronomic, open from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Bar Weinebrugge, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, open from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 5.50 kilometer(s) from Tanuki, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from La Romagna, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Sol Y Sombra, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.50 kilometer(s) from De Lange Muur, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 9.50 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments