Hotel description BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel KaiserhofThis Vienna hotel welcomes guests with beautifully designed guestrooms, an elegant breakfast and convenient location in downtown Vienna. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Kaiserhof Wien is situated on a charming narrow street paved with cobblestones and is a short stroll from the State Opera house, several museums and the famous shopping streets, Kärntnerstraße and Mariahilferstrasse. This stylish hotel offers charm, sophistication and relaxed comfort featuring all the amenities that make a difference while traveling including cable satellite television and broadband internet access. A wellness area featuring hot steam baths, massaging showers, sauna and a comfortable lounge area with beverage service is also available. Guests of the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Kaiserhof Wien enjoy a deluxe breakfast buffet featuring a traditional Viennese breakfast including Kipferl. This Viennese hotel also features a state-of-the-art exercise room, a modern conference center with media equipment and a more intimate sunny meeting room. Guests staying at this Viennese hotel are less than one kilometer from St. Stephen's Cathedral and castles including the Belvedere/Prinz Eugen Strasse and Hofburg/Heldenplatz. Visitors are also near Schönbrunn Palace and Vienna-Schwechat International Airport is 20 kilometers away from the hotel. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Kaiserhof Wien!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Frankenberggasse 10, 1040 Wien, Austria
To reach the hotel
Starting point:From: Western Highway A1. (Linz, Salzburg, Munich) straight ahead, Hitzinger Kai, Schonbrunner Schlossstrasse, passing Schonbrunn Palace, rechte Wienzeile-access to hotel see map. From: Southern Highway A2. (Graz, Klagenfurt), direction center, Wiedner Hauptstrasse-access to hotel see map. From: Eastern Highway A4. (Airport Wien-Schwechat, Bratislava, Budapest), straight ahead, follow Schuttelstrasse (along the Danubecanal) go left, cross the Aspernbridge (pass the Urania) and then go on to Ringstrasse (Stubenring, Parkring). From: Train station. (Westbahnhof) Take subway U3 (direction Simmering) up to the stop Volkstheater, change to subway U2 (direction Karlsplatz) up to the stop Karlsplatz. Five minutes to the hotel by foot. From: Airport Schwechat. Take bus 1273 to the stop Schwedenplatz, change to the subway U1 (direction Reumannplatz) up to the stop Karlsplatz. Five minute walk to the hotel. Or use the Rapid transit train CAT. To the stop Landstrasse-Wien Mitte, change to the subway U4 (direction Hutteldorf) up to the stop Karlsplatz. Five minute walk to the hotel.
- laundry service
- quick check-in
- quick check-out
Point of interest/Attraction
- State opera, concert hall, Theater an der Wien and all major museums within walking distance
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Belvedere/Prinz Eugen Strasse, castle
- 1 kilometer(s) from Hofburg/Heldenplatz Vienna, castle
- 1 kilometer(s) from the Cathedral of St. Stephen's
- 1 kilometer(s) from Stadtpark, gardens
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Kärntnerstrasse, famous shopping center
- Breakfast buffet, on premises, Fresh flowers and a magnificent buffet breakfast will gladden your heart in the early morning. Select a Viennese breakfast with Kipferl and coffee or other delicacies. Any day that begins with such charming cheer deserves to be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine just like in imperial times. After long hours of travel, the lobby is an inviting place for a refreshing drink or a cup of coffee with fresh strudel. In the evening it is a cozy place for enjoying a glass of wine, with soft piano music in the background. There are a lot of international and Viennese restaurants located near the hotel, our front office team will be glad to assist you to find the right one!
Accepted credit card payments