Hotel description BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Das TigraDiscover this historic Vienna hotel where Austria's beloved composer Mozart once lived offering quiet charm and sophistication. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Das Tigra is ideally located near major tourist sites such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna's historic center and the Imperial Palace. Visitors are within walking distance of world famous shopping districts, art galleries and museums. This Vienna hotel blends historic elegance and modern sophistication in tastefully decorated rooms offering conveniences such as high-speed Internet access (free of charge), cable satellite television and room service. Each morning guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary European breakfast and relax in the cocktail lounge after a day of sightseeing. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Das Tigra staff is multilingual and offers hospitable and efficient service. Make an online reservation and save at this centrally located Vienna hotel!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:8
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Tiefer Graben 18, 1010 Wien, Austria
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway B227. Take exit Wien Zentrum. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Das Tigra is situated in the very heart of Vienna, 15 minutes from air terminal.
- reception open day and night
- quick check-out
- air conditioning
- quick check-in
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Kunstforum, Artefakt, famous museum and gallery
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Freyung, Hof, seasonal markets, arts & crafts
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Schottenstift, traditional wedding church
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Donaukanal, Twin City Liner, trendy quarter and boat station Vienna - Bratislava
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Burgtheatre, Townhall, townhall with event area (Life Ball, Open Air Opera, skating in winter)
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Graben, Kaerntnerstrasse, exclusive shopping miles
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Boerse, OPEC, OECD, former stock exchange, business center, International organizations
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from St. Stephen's Cathedral, most famous cathedral of Austria, world heritage
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Kohlmarkt, Demel, Hofburg, exclusive shopping mile, Demel was the traditional K & K court supplier, Hofburg was the winter residence of the Habsburgs
- 0.9 kilometer(s) from Oper, Volksoper
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from excellent shopping
- 0.7 kilometer(s) from Kärnterstrasse, shopping district
Accepted credit card payments