Hotel description BEST WESTERN PLUS Hibiscus MotelExplore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel. Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything. From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches. We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics!
Further information on the hotel
Pets not accepted.
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
1313 Simonton Street, 33040-3113 Key West, United States
To reach the hotel
·From: North Roosevelt Road. Go to Simonton Street. Turn left and continue to the entrance of the BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel.
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.10 mile(s) from Duval Street
- 0.30 mile(s) from South Beach
- 0.30 mile(s) from the Southernmost Point in the USA
- 0.50 mile(s) from Trumbo Point
- 90.00 mile(s) from Cuba
- 0.02 mile(s) from Abondonza, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, large portions and great Italian food. Front Desk staff has coupons for free items with dinner.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Sothernmost Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, short three blocks away near Southernmost Point. Great food, reasonable prices.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Camille's, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, nice atmosphere for great food. Exceptional breakfast served all day long. Great lunch and dinner specials daily. Front Desk staff has coupons for this restaurant.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ambrosia, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, sushi, sashimi and cooked Japanese food. Best in Key West. Local favorite for 20 years.
- 1.00 mile(s) from A&B Lobster House, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, local fresh seafood and great steaks. Waterfront dining with inside and outdoor tables.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chico's Patio, cafe, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, voted locals favorite Mexican food for five years. A little bit of a drive but worth the time.
Accepted credit card payments