Hotel description BEST WESTERN PLUS Hibiscus MotelChoose this charming Key West hotel -- free breakfast, close to South Beach and great shopping on Duval Street just one block away! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hibiscus Motel offers high quality lodging close to many of the favorite attractions in Southern Florida. Hotel guests will enjoy friendly customer service and comfortable guest rooms at an affordable rate. This hotel offers the ideal lodging location for those visiting Jimmy Buffet's famous Margaritaville, the Hemingway Home and the Key West Naval Air Station. Hotel guests will find Duval Street shopping, South Beach and the Southernmost Point in the U.S. all within walking distance. Favorite local events include Fantasy Fest, Poker Run, Spring Break celebrations and boat racing. Each spacious guest room comes comfortably equipped with free high-speed Internet access, refrigerator, microwave and cable satellite television. Visitors at this Key West inn will enjoy great amenities such as a complimentary continental breakfast, an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, and free parking. Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodations to persons of an age of less than majority unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of legal age may be required at check-in.
Further information on the hotel
Pets not accepted.
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
1313 Simonton Street, 33040-3113 Key West, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: North Roosevelt Road. Go to Simonton Street. Turn left and continue to the entrance of the BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel.
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.10 mile(s) from Duval Street
- 0.30 mile(s) from South Beach
- 0.30 mile(s) from the Southernmost Point in the USA
- 0.50 mile(s) from Trumbo Point
- 90.00 mile(s) from Cuba
- 0.02 mile(s) from Abondonza, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, large portions and great Italian food. Front Desk staff has coupons for free items with dinner.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Sothernmost Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, short three blocks away near Southernmost Point. Great food, reasonable prices.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Camille's, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, nice atmosphere for great food. Exceptional breakfast served all day long. Great lunch and dinner specials daily. Front Desk staff has coupons for this restaurant.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ambrosia, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, sushi, sashimi and cooked Japanese food. Best in Key West. Local favorite for 20 years.
- 1.00 mile(s) from A&B Lobster House, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, local fresh seafood and great steaks. Waterfront dining with inside and outdoor tables.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chico's Patio, cafe, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, voted locals favorite Mexican food for five years. A little bit of a drive but worth the time.
Accepted credit card payments