Hotel description BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand HotelWelcome to the oldest hotel in Halden, dating back to the 1850's. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Hotel is situated right in the middle of the idyllic fortress town of Halden, close on the railway station, the city square and the guest harbor.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand is a small and intimate hotel with unique atmosphere. The hotel was totally renovated in 2011 and all 33 guest rooms have their own personality.
The Grand Bar is a cozy "English" pub located in the lobby of the hotel. The hotel also offers good meeting facilities. We wish you welcome to our charming and unique city hotel.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed, with limitations, must be pre-booked, pet fee 200 NOK
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Jernbanetorget 1, 1767 Halden, Norway
- Laundry service
- Reception open day and night
- Car hire
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Brygga Kultursal
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Fredrikshald Teater, theater
- 0.70 kilometer(s) from Fredriksten Festning, fortress
- 1.10 kilometer(s) from Norske Skog
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Fresenius Kabi Norge AS
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Rod Herregard, old mansion
- 6.50 kilometer(s) from Nexans Norway AS
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Tista Senter, shopping center
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Halden Storsenter, shopping center
- Sjobris, on premises, seafood
- Big Horn, on premises, steakhouse
- Dragon Plaza, on premises, Chinese
- Konges Brygge, on premises, full service
- McDonald's®, on premises, fast food
- Bakgarden, on premises, a'la carte
- Across the street from Campino, pizza
Accepted credit card payments