Hotel description BEST WESTERN Passage House HotelThe BEST WESTERN Passage House Hotel in Newton Abbot is a classy hotel with character! From superb conference facilities and comfy accommodation to a relaxing health spa and leisure club, we have everything you need to guarantee a super stay! Built next to a 17th Century inn on the banks of the Teign Estuary, the hotel boasts a luxurious leisure suite with a steam room, sauna and well-appointed gym. Our beauty salon offers a range of treatments, massage and aromatherapy too, so you'll be in safe hands whatever your reason for taking time out! As a base, the hotel is second to none. From the towering red sandstone cliffs and sheltered sandy coves with beautiful bays along the coastline to the contrast of the wild and rugged terrain of Dartmoor, you can discover Devon at leisure!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions guide dogs and hearing dogs only
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Hackney Lane Kingsteignton, TQ12 3QH Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
- Reception open day and night
- Free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1.20 mile(s) from Newton Abbot Racecourse, the leading summer jumping racecourse in the UK
- 9.00 mile(s) from Princess Theatre, opened its doors in Torquay 7 June 1961
- 9.20 mile(s) from Living Coast, an innovative coastal zoo and discovery center where people can take a journey around the coasts of the world.
- 9.70 mile(s) from Exeter Racecourse, set in a stunning location overlooking beautiful Devon countryside
- 10.40 mile(s) from Paignton Steam Railway, the scenery is breathtaking along the spectacular English Riviera
- 10.40 mile(s) from Paignton Zoo, home to thousands of amazing animals and plants
- 14.30 mile(s) from Greeway, this is an extraordinary glimpse into the private holiday home of the famous and much loved author Agatha Christie and her family.
- 15.80 mile(s) from Exeter Rugby Sandy Park, home to the great west country premier rugby club - Exeter Chiefs
- 16.90 mile(s) from Exeter City Football Club, St James Park is the home ground of Exeter City FC.
- 17.80 mile(s) from Crealy Amusement Park, packed with magical adventures, Crealy is Devon's biggest family theme park with indoor and outdoor activities.
- 19.10 mile(s) from Castle Drogo, country house near Drewsteignton, built in the 1910's and 1920's for Julius Drewe
- 22.40 mile(s) from Killerton Gardens, Killerton House built in 1778-9
- 23.50 mile(s) from Dartmoor National Park, Dartmoor is an area of moorland in south Devon. Protected by National Park status it covers 954 square kilometers (368 square miles).
- 35.90 mile(s) from Plymouth Pavilion, the Raiders home court - Plymouth Pavilion is the premier leisure and entertainment venue in the South West.
- 35.60 mile(s) from Theatre Royal - Plymouth, the largest and best attended regional producing theater in the UK
- Vue Brasserie, on premises, brasserie, international, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Lightermans Restaurant, on premises, full service, international, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments