Hotel description Best Western New Seoul HotelLocated in the heart of downtown Seoul, the BEST WESTERN New Seoul Hotel offers the comfort and convenience you are looking for in a hotel. We are located within walking distance from all major tourist attractions, shopping centers, and convenience stores with banking machines, post office, city hall and the Seoul Train Station. Our attentive, multilingual staff takes pride in providing personalized service. Each of our rooms feature amenities such as AM/FM alarm clock, hairdryers, coffee and tea services to get your day going, desk/work area and modem connections to keep you working and not to mention remote controlled cable televisions and mini-bars for after the day is through. Whether in Seoul for business or leisure the BEST WESTERN New Seoul Hotel is the place to stay. Please note that all room rates are excluding breakfast.
Further information on the hotel
Pets not accepted.
Number of floors:16
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
#29-1, 1-GA, Tyaepyeong-No, Jung-Gu, 100-101 Seoul, Korea (South-)
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Inchun Airport. The BEST WESTERN New Seoul Hotel is 1 hour and 30 minutes from In-Chun International Airport and located in the center of the business, finance and shopping district, the heart of Seoul ·From: Seoul City Hall. The BEST WESTERN New Seoul Hotel is 3 minutes from the Seoul City Hall.
- Free parking
- Laundry service
- Car hire
Point of interest/Attraction
- .05 kilometer(s) from Seoul City Hall
- .08 kilometer(s) from Lotte Department Store
- .1 kilometer(s) from Deoksugung Palace, ancient Korean site
- .3 kilometer(s) from Sejong Central Center, concerts, opera, symphony, musicals
- .8 kilometer(s) from Hoam Art Hall, concerts, opera, symphony, musical, movie
- 1 kilometer(s) from Gyeongbokgung Palace, ancient Korean site
- 1 kilometer(s) from Samsung Hospital
- 3 kilometer(s) from Nadaemun, Korean traditional market
- 2 kilometer(s) from Myungdong, shopping district
- 3 kilometer(s) from Insadong, Korean antique shops
- 5 kilometer(s) from The Blues House, an official residence for the president
- 5 kilometer(s) from Seoul Tower
- 6 kilometer(s) from Itaewon, shopping district
- 6 kilometer(s) from Biwon, ancient Korean site
- Bar, on premises, 6:00p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Lobby Lounge, on premises, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Room 201, on premises, Italian, 12:00 noon to 10:00 p.m.
- Songjuk, on premises, Korean porridge, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Accepted credit card payments