Hotel description BEST WESTERN New EnglanderWelcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS New Englander! Our hotel provides a superior location, and has it all with plenty of free parking and an indoor pool for relaxing. Enjoy a free, full hot breakfast each morning that includes a buffet of hot waffles, fresh fruits and yogurt, a cereal bar, 100% Arabica coffee and juices. The Waxy O¿Connors Irish Restaurant and Pub is onsite, so there¿s no need to travel far for great Irish fare. Hotels in Woburn, MA are known for great hospitality, but we go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable the moment you arrive. Hotels near TD Garden have everything guests need for a great stay. Harvard Square and Fenway are just minutes away, and the excitement of downtown Boston is a short drive away. Hotels near Cambridge, MA are perfect for students, their visiting families, and professors and faculty members in town for an extended stay. You¿ll be close to the campus when staying at our welcoming Woburn hotel. Hotels in Woburn, MA are exactly what travelers need who want to be close to it all, but outside the hustle and bustle of downtown. Business travelers with Analog Devices, Textron, Agilent Technologies and General Electric® all depend on our Woburn hotel to give them the space, quiet and comfort they need to take care of business. Rooms are large and commutes are quick from our property. Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications and Skyworks® also often bring travelers to our Woburn hotel. A quick check-in and check-out means there¿s more time to relax, prep for that big meeting or plan the agenda for the day. If our friendly staff can help make your stay even better, tell us how. We always go the extra mile to ensure our guests are as happy and comfortable as possible. How can we improve your stay? Start with our great location, value and service and tell us what else will make your trip as stress-free as it can be. Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN PLUS New Englander right now! Pool will be closed for renovation between Nov. 7th - Nov. 30th 2013. Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at check-in.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
1 Rainin Road, 01801-4627 Woburn, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Interstate 93 South. Take Exit 36, Montvale Avenue. Take a right at the exit, the BEST WESTERN New Englander is located one half a block on your right. ·From: Interstate 93 North. Take Exit 36,... more
- Quick check-out
- Free parking
- Reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 4.00 mile(s) from Stoneham Zoo
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fenway Park, Boston Red Sox Baseball Stadium
- 10.00 mile(s) from Boston Science Museum
- 10.00 mile(s) from Boston Commons Park
- 10.00 mile(s) from New England Aquarium
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fine Arts Museum
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bunker Hill Monument
- 10.00 mile(s) from TD BankNorth Garden Arena
- 11.00 mile(s) from Minuteman NHP, Lexington/ Concord, Battleroad, Buckman's Tavern
- 16.00 mile(s) from Salem Witch Museum, depicts life around the Salem Witch Trials.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Plymouth Plantation, colonial historic site
- 80.00 mile(s) from Cape Cod and Islands, vacation and recreation spot - whale watching and biking
- 100 mile(s) from Portland Old Port, shopping and historic area
- 3 mile(s) from The Woburn Mall
- 6 mile(s) from The Burlington Mall
- 7 mile(s) from Square One Mall
- 9 mile(s) from Chestnut Hill Mall
- 10 mile(s) from Quincy Market
- 10 mile(s) from Feneuil Hall, shops
- 11 mile(s) from Cambridge Side Galleria
- 11 mile(s) from Copley Place
- 11 mile(s) from Shops at the Prudentail
- 12 mile(s) from Newbury Street., shops along the street
- Waxy O' Connor's, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, all new Waxy O’Connor’s Authentic Irish Pub and Restaurant now open at its New Woburn/ Boston-North location. All new, beautiful Irish woodwork and decor with a grand center bar, multiple TVs with huge projection screen, pour your own taps and hearty Irish and American fare. Several large function rooms for up to 175 available.
- Adjacent to Bickfords, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, a 24-hour restaurant, adjacent to the hotel.
- Across the street from Polcaris, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ambassador, Bar/Lounge, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from China Pearl, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ninety-Nine, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from On The Border, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from TGI Fridays, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tremonte, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Uno's Pizzeria, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bill and Bobs Roast Beef, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Accepted credit card payments