This is what awaits you:Welcome to BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel! The Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99 and Whistler are...
The last booking was made more than 3 days ago from Sweden.
At present we have no guest ratings for this hotel.
Hotel description BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat HotelWelcome to BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel! The Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99 and Whistler are all near our Squamish hotel, making it easy for outdoor lovers to get where they need to be. At our pet friendly Squamish hotel, the whole family is welcome. Hotels with a pool in Squamish are a real treat, and our guests can relax poolside after a day of adventure or sightseeing. Kids especially love the indoor waterslide at the pool, so parents don’t have to go far to keep the little ones entertained. Pack your swimwear and goggles, because the fun starts the moment you arrive. We’re very close to highway 99, so it’s easy to get around the area. The onsite restaurant at our Squamish hotel means guests don’t have to travel far for a great meal. However, it’s the nearby outdoor activities that really draw a crowd. Mountain biking, mountain climbing, fishing, kayaking, skiing and golfing are all plentiful in this region. Try out kite boarding or explore the West Coast Rail Park; everything is just minutes away. Our Squamish hotel is also close to the Outdoor Adventure Center, a favorite stop for many of our guests. There are many lakes in the area, and water recreation is available in abundance. Spend the day boating, water skiing, swimming or picnicking at the beautiful waters. If you’d like recommendations on where to go, our friendly staff members are happy to oblige. Guests are our first priority, and we always go the extra mile for you. For guests lucky enough to be in town for business, enjoy spacious, quiet rooms that are conducive to taking care of work. Employees of CN Rail and other area businesses depend on us to provide the quality, service and hospitality you deserve. Commutes are simple from our Squamish hotel, because we’re conveniently located close to everything. Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel and get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
38922 Progress Way, V0N 3G0 Squamish, Canada
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Vancouver. From West Vancouver. Go west on Provincial Route 1 with Trans Canada Highway west. Take Sea to Sky Highway, Provincial Route 99 North, toward Squamish, Whistler. Stay straight to go onto... more
- Suites: 3
- Quick check-in
- Air conditioning
- Reception open day and night
- Free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from West Coast Railway Park, is a railway heritage park.
- 6.90 kilometer(s) from Shannon Falls Provincial, a boardwalk leads to a viewing platform near the base of the roaring falls. From here you can gaze up the smooth sides of the granite walls over which the falls foam and tumble.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Stawamus Chief Mountain, is a strenuous, 4 - 11 km return hike, depending on which of three summit routes you choose.
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Rocky Mountain Cycle Tour
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from BC Museum of Mining, located in Britannia Beach. Experience the underground in a real mining tunnel See inside the Mill - a National Historic Site.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Brackendale Eagles, the eagles start arriving in mid November and stay until mid February, with the largest concentration in late December to January.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Sea to Sky Stables, north to Brackendale
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Garabaldi Provincial Park, known Canada-wide for its wildlife, squirrels, chipmunks, and birds, eagles, jays. Garibaldi has 90km/56mi of established hiking trails.
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Whistler Olympic Park, the park has 55km/34mi of groomed trails to explore, ranging from beginner- to expert-level terrain, and 5km/3mi of that total is lighted at night.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Wal-mart
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Squamish Town Centre, more than 50 shops and services and is home to several specialty boutiques and shops offering the perfect location to buy unique giftware, sporting goods, art, home furnishings, clothing, appliances and more.
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Whistler Centre, over 200 stores available to shop til you drop. It's worth the trip just for the shopping. The Village of Whistler is a shoppers paradise, pedestrian friendly walkways and plazas lead you through shops, boutiques, art galleries and theatres.
- Timberwolf, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Tim Hortons, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from White Spot, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Sunrise Japanese Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Shady Tree Neighbourhood Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Sushi Sen, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments