What this hotel has to offer:Stay at this centrally located Squamish, BC hotel near West Coast Railway Park for an unforgettable vacation... Show all hotel and room details
The last booking was made more than 3 days ago from Sweden.
At present we have no guest ratings for this hotel.
Hotel description BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat HotelStay at this centrally located Squamish, BC hotel near West Coast Railway Park for an unforgettable vacation surrounded by endless outdoor adventure. Centrally located in Squamish, this Squamish Best Western offers affordable rates, an unbeatable location and deluxe accommodations, each of which comes complete with air-conditioning, cable television, in-room movies, high-speed Internet access, a microwave and a fridge. Other amenities at this hotel in British Columbia also include an on-site restaurant, lounge, indoor pool with an exciting waterslide, hot tub and fitness room. We're also the only pet-friendly Squamish hotel in the area, and a recreation center is located within walking distance from this hotel near West Coast Railway Park. The BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat is frequently rated as one of the top hotels in the area by TripAdvisor. Squamish, B.C. is considered the outdoor recreation capitol of Canada, which means outdoor enthusiasts will love the BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel's close proximity to world-class skiing at Whistler Resort, legendary fairways at nearby championship golf courses, thrilling whitewater rafting and kayaking, adventurous hiking and climbing, serene wildlife viewing and eight provincial parks. While in town, be sure to visit the exciting attractions that surround this Squamish hotel, including the West Coast Railway Park and Squamish Outdoor Adventure Centre. Shopping and dining can also be found at the nearby Squamish Town Centre and Whistler Centre. Want to attend an event? Live at Squamish, Test of Metal bike races and various logger sports can be found close to the BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel. Ready for an unforgettable Squamish vacation that's filled with endless outdoor adventure, memorable attractions and an unbeatable hotel stay? Make your reservations today with the BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel to save!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
38922 Progress Way, V0N 3G0 Squamish, Canada
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Vancouver. From West Vancouver. Go west on Provincial Route 1 with Trans Canada Highway west. Take Sea to Sky Highway, Provincial Route 99 North, toward Squamish, Whistler. Stay straight to go onto Sea to Sky Highway North, Provincial Route 99 North. Turn left onto Industrial Way. Turn left onto Progress Way. The BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel is on the left. ·From: Whistler. Go south on Blackcomb Way toward Village Gate Boulevard. Turn right onto Village Gate Boulevard. Turn left onto Provincial Route 99 South to Sky Highway North. Turn slight right onto Industrial Way. Turn left onto Progress Way to the BEST WESTERN Mountain Retreat Hotel on the left.
- Suites: 3
- air conditioning
- quick check-in
- reception open day and night
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from West Coast Railway Park, is a railway heritage park.
- 6.90 kilometer(s) from Shannon Falls Provincial, a boardwalk leads to a viewing platform near the base of the roaring falls. From here you can gaze up the smooth sides of the granite walls over which the falls foam and tumble.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Stawamus Chief Mountain, is a strenuous, 4 - 11 km return hike, depending on which of three summit routes you choose.
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Rocky Mountain Cycle Tour
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from BC Museum of Mining, located in Britannia Beach. Experience the underground in a real mining tunnel See inside the Mill - a National Historic Site.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Brackendale Eagles, the eagles start arriving in mid November and stay until mid February, with the largest concentration in late December to January.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Sea to Sky Stables, north to Brackendale
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Garabaldi Provincial Park, known Canada-wide for its wildlife, squirrels, chipmunks, and birds, eagles, jays. Garibaldi has 90km/56mi of established hiking trails.
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Whistler Olympic Park, the park has 55km/34mi of groomed trails to explore, ranging from beginner- to expert-level terrain, and 5km/3mi of that total is lighted at night.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Wal-mart
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Squamish Town Centre, more than 50 shops and services and is home to several specialty boutiques and shops offering the perfect location to buy unique giftware, sporting goods, art, home furnishings, clothing, appliances and more.
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Whistler Centre, over 200 stores available to shop til you drop. It's worth the trip just for the shopping. The Village of Whistler is a shoppers paradise, pedestrian friendly walkways and plazas lead you through shops, boutiques, art galleries and theatres.
- Timberwolf, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Tim Hortons, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from White Spot, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Sunrise Japanese Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Shady Tree Neighbourhood Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Sushi Sen, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments