Hotel description Best Western Mosborough Hall HotelSheffield never felt so chic! BEST WESTERN PLUS Mosborough Hall Hotel is full to the brim with historic charm, but overflows with modern luxury! Set in the quiet village of Mosborough, this 16th Century manor house is perfectly picturesque, and has ample room for conferences, weddings, parties and a host of other celebrations...as well as a whole host of other reasons to visit. The hotel has complimentary parking and Wi-Fi throughout, a stately style both in and around its 43 rooms and a fantastic location from which to explore the Peak District (19 miles away), Chatsworth House (12 miles away) or over 270 shops at Meadowhall Shopping Centre! Whatever the reason for your visit, BEST WESTERN PLUS Mosborough Hall Hotel is hard to resist and even harder to check out of!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions, small dogs allowed.
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
High Street, Mosborough, S20 5EA Sheffield, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: M1 J30 Take A6135 towards Sheffield (four miles). Hotel is situated at the crest of the hill on the right hand side.
- laundry service
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 8.00 mile(s) from Meadowhall, a superb shopping mall and leisure complex, large food court area, multi-screen cinema complex over 12,000 free car-parking places
- 10.00 mile(s) from Peak National Park, enjoy the wild moorland of the Peak District. A treasure history, picturesque villages including Bakewell, home to the famous Bakewell tart, Eyam-scene of the 17th century Black Death, the Blue John Caves at Castleton and many other interesting attractions
- 12.00 mile(s) from Chatsworth, stately home
- Darcy's Brasserie, on premises, Brasserie, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Modern local. Child meals available.
Accepted credit card payments