Hotel description Best Western Meteor PlazaStay at this historical city center Prague hotel for the luxury of modern amenities in a charming, old world setting! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Meteor Plaza is ideally located in the historical city center of Prague just steps away from Old Town square and the start of the Royal Road to Prague castle. Hotel guests enjoy an excellent location near famous sites such as the Palace Hybernia and the Powder Gate. Visitors take advantage of the hotel's close proximity to Prague shopping, the business district and metro, train and tram stations. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Meteor Plaza is attractive and charismatic with its antique Baroque façade. This Prague hotel offers all the right amenities to ensure a pleasurable stay including a complimentary full breakfast buffet, free wireless Internet access, meeting facilities and well-appointed guest rooms with radio, mini-bar, pay television, hairdryer and refrigerator. Guests can unwind after a busy day of sightseeing at the hotel's fitness club with a whirlpool and sauna. A full-service wine-bar and restaurant is located below the hotel in an original 14th century cellar. For an unparalleled stay while traveling, make an online reservation today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Meteor Plaza in Prague, Czech Republic!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions Small dogs and cats, there is an extra charge
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Hybernska, 6, 11000 Prag, Czech Republic
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Munich, Nuremberg, Pilsen (E50, D5). Follow signs direction "Centrum" - cross the river Vltava on the "Jiraskuv" most (bridge) - straight on to "Resslova" street - and after the 6th traffic light turn left into "Legerova" street. After passing the Museum dome (Narodni muzeum) on your left you reach the Main Train Station (Hlavni Nadrazi) on your right. Turn right here and at the first traffic light left into "Hybernska" street. After 0.1 kilometers turn left into "Opletalova" street and after another 0.1 kilometers right onto "Senovazne namesti" square. Keep driving straight to the end of the square where you turn right into "Senovazne" street. At the end of the street turn right into "Hybernska" street again. The hotel is after 0.1 kilometers on your right ·From: Vienna,Linz,Budapest,Brno(E50, E55, E65, D1). Follow signs direction "Centrum" right to the end of the motorway. After passing the Museum dome (Narodni muzeum) on your left you reach the Main Train Station (Hlavni Nadrazi) on your right. Turn right here and at the first traffic light left into "Hybernska" street. After 0.1 kilometers turn left into "Opletalova" street and after another 0.1 kilometers right onto "Senovazne namesti" square. Keep driving straight to the end of the square where you turn right into "Senovazne" street. At the end of the street turn right into "Hybernska" street again. The hotel is after 0.1 kilometers on your right
- reception open day and night
- quick check-out
- air conditioning
- quick check-in
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Historical Old Town, and the start of Royal Road to castle
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Shopping Centre Palladium 3 minutes walking distance
- Fine dining on premises, there is a historical wine cellar which offers a private cozy atmosphere.
- Gothic Wine Cellar Restaurant, on premises, from the 14th century is right beside the gateway to the historic centre of Prague. Choose between traditional Prague specialties and international dishes or a great choice of Bohemian as well as excellent wines. The lovely historic rooms invite to stay and sit together for a pleasant dinner. Hotel guests get a 10% discount. Parking is available. Tip: You can be sure of a tremendous atmosphere in these ancient walls! 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Café Restaurant, on premises, located on the first floor, breakfast, lunch and evening events. Our buffet breakfast severd 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. There is also a garden terrace in summer months at disposal.
- Lobby Bar, on premises, located next to the reception is charming a quiet place for relaxing with coffee and tart or pie.
Accepted credit card payments