Hotel description Best Western Linton Lodge HotelThe BEST WESTERN Linton Lodge Hotel is a first class hotel consisting of a series of Edwardian houses, which have been converted whilst retaining much of the original atmosphere. The hotel is situated in a quiet residential area yet only a few minutes walk to the city center. The BEST WESTERN Linton Lodge Hotel offers well-appointed and very comfortable guest rooms along with seven function rooms for corporate and private events, a garden providing a 9-hole putting green and croquet lawn in addition to 24-hour room service. Dining is available at Linton's restaurant, which offers both table d'hôte and à la Carte menus, while the bar provides snacks and light meals in a more casual atmosphere. Within a comfortable walk from the BEST WESTERN Linton Lodge Hotel or by sightseeing bus, the city of Oxford provides a wealth of historic attractions. Take a punt on the River Cherwell, just a 10-minute walk from the hotel or explore the Cotswold villages via the train stopping at eight villages. Stratford and Warwick are about a half-hour drive, as well as London which is only one hour by train.Whether for business or leisure, the BEST WESTERN Linton Lodge is the place to stay.
Further information on the hotel
Pets not accepted.
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Linton Road, OX2 6UJ Oxford, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Motorway M40. Then A40. At the second roundabout take the first exit. Lindon Road is 2 miles on left.
- reception open day and night
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- .5 mile(s) from Oxford Colleges, historic University colleges
- .5 mile(s) from Sheldonian Theatre, site of graduation ceremonies and conferences
- .5 mile(s) from Bodleian Library, world famous historic library
- 1 mile(s) from Oxford Colleges, Tour of colleges
- 1 mile(s) from Botanic Gardens
- 1 mile(s) from Ashmolean Museum, one of England's finest museums
- 1 mile(s) from Oxford Story, tells the story of Oxford
- 3 mile(s) from Blenheim Castle, birthplace of Winston Churchill
- 7 mile(s) from Cotswold Villages
- 27 mile(s) from Silverstone Grand Prix Track
- 45 mile(s) from Stratford upon Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace
- 50 mile(s) from Warwick Castle
- Lintons Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, dinner
- Lounge Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, drinks, snacks and light meals in an informal atmosphere.
Accepted credit card payments