Hotel description Best Western Limpley Stoke HotelThe BEST WESTERN Limpley Stoke Hotel is a Georgian country house set in three acres of private gardens on the outskirts of Bath in a delightful village setting. All the bedrooms are well-appointed and most with glorious views across the Avon Valley. The Avon Restaurant offers international cuisine to an exceptionally high standard. With dedicated conference suites and meeting rooms for up to 85 delegates, it is an ideal venue, being situated within 15 minutes of Junction 18 off the M4 and ideal for visiting local attractions. We are 5 miles from Bath Abbey and 18 miles from Lone Wat Animal Park and House.
Further information on the hotel
Pets not accepted
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Lower Limpley Stoke, BA2 7FZ Bath, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway A36. Bath to Walminster Road, turn left at first set of lights out of Bath and follow brown signs to the BEST WESTERN Limpley Stoke Hotel.
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.01 mile(s) from Kennet & Avon Canal, sidewalk
- 5.00 mile(s) from Longleat Safari Park
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bristol City Centre
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lacock Abbey, ancient church and heritage city
- 20.00 mile(s) from Stonehenge, ancient Roman ruins
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glastonbury, ancient ruins
- 30.00 mile(s) from Claris Village, shopping center
- Avon Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A la Carte and table d'hote
- Valley Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A la Carte and table d'hote
Accepted credit card payments