Hotel description Best Western Leigh Park HotelThe BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel stands within five acres of grounds with its own walled garden and vineyard. Our hotel is a relaxing, informal venue located seven miles from the Georgian City of Bath. A wealth of history lies on the doorstep and the original house was gift to the Earl of Leicester from Queen Elizabeth I in 1574. All 22 bedrooms have been individually designed with fabrics and furnishings that complement the surroundings, offering charm, and character with all modern facilities. Family, king-size, and four poster rooms are available on request. The hotel's Winston's Dining Room overlooks the Wiltshire Downs. The chefs offer both traditional English and International cuisine with imaginative dishes cooked to order. Whether you require a business or social gathering, the Fitzmaurice suite is the ideal function room. Conferences and meetings are catered for up to 120 delegates, with a choice of three meeting rooms available, which will appeal to the discerning conference organizer. The hotel Gazebo now has a license for civil ceremonies.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed. Guide and Hearing dogs only
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Leigh Road West, BA152RA Bradford-On-Avon, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
·From: Motorway M4. Take Junction 17 Chippenham, South on A361, A4 or J18 to Bath, South on A46 and A363. The BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel is located at the crossroads.
- Laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saxon Town of Bradford on Avon, is set in the peaceful Wiltshire countryside. It is an architectural treasure chest, with ranks of dwellings, from tiny weavers' cottages to grand clothiers' houses. Winding through it all is the River Avon and Kennet & Avon Canal.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Georgian City of Bath, the World Heritage City of Bath with its many superb attractions and interesting architecture, including Roman baths, pump rooms, Bath Abbey, Royal Crescent, American Museum, Victoria Park, Theatre Royal etc.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bowood House and Gardens, offers a fantastic day out for all the family. Famous for one of the UKs best adventure playgrounds, children are guaranteed the time of their lives and younger children will find two levels of undercover fun in the Soft Play Palace. The whole family can relax in 100 acres of parkland.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Longleat House and Safari, world renowned safari park set in hundreds of acres of landscaped gardens with many superb attractions including the House of Lord Bath, which is open to the public all the year round.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Bristol Zoo and SS Great, zoological gardens, incorporating the Maritime Heritage Center
- 24.00 mile(s) from Cheddar, home of real Cheddar cheese, Britain's most spectacular caves and gorge
- 6.00 mile(s) from Village of Lacock, set in rural Wiltshire, Lacock Village is famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings and more recently as a TV and film location.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Stonehenge, is an enigmatic prehistoric monument located on a chalky plain north of the modern day city of Salisbury, England. It was started 5,000 years ago and modified by ancient Britons over a period of 1,000 years. Its purpose continues to be a mystery.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Castle Combe, one of the prettiest villages in England, it also offers on the outskirts the Castle Combe Motor Circuit, with race meetings throughout the year.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Glastonbury Abbey, once the grandest and richest Abbeys in England. A great Glastonbury experience awaits you here!
- 23.00 mile(s) from Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, a fantastic family day out for all including a Christian exhibition of the Noah's Ark story.
- Winston's Dining Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine
- Fitzmaurice Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine.
- Dudley Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine. Private Dining.
Accepted credit card payments