Hotel description Best Western Leigh Park HotelThe BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel stands within five acres of grounds with its own walled garden and vineyard. Our hotel is a relaxing, informal venue located seven miles from the Georgian City of Bath. A wealth of history lies on the doorstep and the original house was gift to the Earl of Leicester from Queen Elizabeth I in 1574. All 22 bedrooms have been individually designed with fabrics and furnishings that complement the surroundings, offering charm, and character with all modern facilities. Family, king-size, and four poster rooms are available on request. The hotel's Winston's Dining Room overlooks the Wiltshire Downs. The chefs offer both traditional English and International cuisine with imaginative dishes cooked to order. Whether you require a business or social gathering, the Fitzmaurice suite is the ideal function room. Conferences and meetings are catered for up to 120 delegates, with a choice of three meeting rooms available, which will appeal to the discerning conference organizer. The hotel Gazebo now has a license for civil ceremonies.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed. Guide and Hearing dogs only
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Leigh Road West, BA152RA Bradford-On-Avon, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Motorway M4. Take Junction 17 Chippenham, South on A361, A4 or J18 to Bath, South on A46 and A363. The BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel is located at the crossroads.
- Laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1 mile(s) from Bradford On Avon, Title Barn/Barton Farm, Saxon Church, St Mary Tory, Ilford Manor Gardens, Bradford Museum
- 7 mile(s) from Georgian City of Bath, Roman baths, pump rooms, Bath Abbey, Royal Crescent, American Museum, Victoria Park, Theatre Royal etc
- 12 mile(s) from Bowood House and Gardens, stately home, gardens and parkland, giant adventure playground
- 10 mile(s) from Longleat House and Safari Park, Elizabethan stately home, world's largest hedge maze, Safari boat trip
- 21 mile(s) from Bristol Zoo and SS Great Britain, zoological gardens, incorporating the Maritime Heritage Center
- 24 mile(s) from Cheddar, home of real Cheddar cheese, Britain's most spectacular caves and gorge
- Winston's Dining Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine
- Fitzmaurice Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine.
- Dudley Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, English/French cuisine. Private Dining.
Accepted credit card payments