Hotel description Best Western Kilima HotelThe BEST WESTERN Kilima Hotel is a 19th century former Rectory originally built for a local wine dealer, located within walking distance of the historic city of York and its attractions. The restaurant and bar with its original vaulted ceiling are located in the Victorian cellar of the hotel, for your meetings we have a conference room that accommodates up to 26 guests boardroom style. A private car park is available. The BEST WESTERN Kilima Hotel is an ideal base for sightseeing, shopping and easy access to the A1/M1 for business or pleasure. All bedrooms are non-smoking.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed. Guide and hearing dogs only
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
129 Holgate Road, YO24 4AZ York, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway A59. Take Harrogate Road to the BEST WESTERN Kilima Hotel, on the west side of the city.
Point of interest/Attraction
- .5 mile(s) from Bar Walls, a Medieval wall surrounding the Roman city of York
- .5 mile(s) from Racecourse, grass flat racing held between May and October. Ascot of the north
- 1 mile(s) from York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in northern Europe
- 1 mile(s) from National Railway Museum, with steam engines, diesel engines, paintings and photographs
- 1 mile(s) from York Castle Museum, debtors prison featuring a Victorian cobbled street
- 1 mile(s) from Yorkshire Museum, set in the Museum Gardens featuring the ruins of St Mary's Abbey. Anglo Saxon, Roman and Viking artifacts
- 1 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Center, a time car journey back to the Viking era
- 1 mile(s) from Shambles, a Medieval cobbled street featuring the home of St Margaret Clitherow
- 15 mile(s) from Castle Howard, 300 years old historic house with 1000 acres of gardens
- 18 mile(s) from Eden Camp Museum, a war museum featuring prisoner of war camp and original artifacts
- 18 mile(s) from James Herriot Museum, an interactive veterinary museum opened in 1998
- 30 mile(s) from LBA
- 60 mile(s) from DSA
- 80 mile(s) from MAN
- Hotel Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, English and continental breakfast along with English and international dinner
Accepted credit card payments