Hotel description Best Western Jardin De ClunyThe BEST WESTERN Jardin De Cluny, in the Latin Quarter, is located on a very quiet street between Notre-Dame and Sorbonne University. St-Germain & St-Michel are around the corner! This perfect location offers the easiest access to major monuments in the center of Paris. We will be pleased to help you enjoy the charms of Paris, and to make your stay an unforgettable experience. We all can speak English and several staff members speak German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and Italian. We are available to help you 24-hours a day. Since 1985, The BEST WESTERN Jardin De Cluny has provided you with perfectly appointed rooms, updated with quality fixtures and materials from European and French designers. For your comfort, we choose to be 100% non-smoking and European Eco-Label certified since 2008. This label distinguishes our hotel for its high standards of both services and environmental quality. We would be pleased to welcome you in Paris, so don't hesitate any longer!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
9 Rue Du Sommerard, 75005 Paris, France
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions. Peripherique: Exit at Porte de Bercy, Direction Pont de Tolbiac/Palais omnisport Paris-bercy. Cross the river at Pont de Tolbiac. Turn right after the bridge, direction Paris-Centre/Gare d'Austerlitz. Keep going straight until Gare d'Austerlitz. Continue along the river on Quai Sait-Bernard, until you will pass Notre-Dame cathedral on your right side. Turn left on Rue St-Jacques. Cross Boulevard St-Germain. Second street, turn left on Rue des Ecoles. Second street turn left on Rue des Carmes. First street turn left on Rue du Sommerard. BEST WESTERN Jardin de Cluny is N°9.
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Cluny Museum, Middle age museum
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Panthéon
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Luxembourg garden
- 0.70 kilometer(s) from Notre-Dame de Paris
- 1.70 kilometer(s) from Louvre Museum
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Eiffel Tower
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Orsay Museum
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Pompidou Center
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Montmartre, Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from St-Michel, Casual clothing, shoes, books & comics, records
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from St-Germain-des-Près, Vintage clothing, art galeries, pastries, open market.
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Forum des Halles, Casual shoes & clothing, books & music, Hi-Fi, perfumes, toys
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Le Bon Marché, Department Store
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Gallery Lafayette, Department Store
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Printemps Haussman, Department store
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge Onsite, quiet sitting area, bar, television and Internet corner.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Le Pré Verre, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner, Chef's Bistro. Booking requested. Closed on Sunday & Monday.
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Le Coupe-choux, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner, traditional French cuisine. Booking requested.
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Le Petit Prince de Paris, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Balzar, brasserie, French, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Art Deco dining room. Typical Parisian brasserie.
Accepted credit card payments