Hotel description Best Western Invercarse HotelThe BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is located just three miles from the city center; a well placed hotel for business or leisure guests. Our private grounds and some of our rooms overlook the River Tay. This former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for your next meeting or leisure break. Our hotel is five minutes to the center of Dundee. A delightful restaurant, two bars, and ample free parking making this an ideal choice for business or leisure. The BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is close to the universities, Dundee Technology Park and research centers.
Further information on the hotel
We only accept hearing and guide dogs.
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
371 Perth Road, DD2 1PG Dundee, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:· From: All directions From the A90 (at the Swallow Roundabout) take the A85 to City Centre/Airport. Look for the BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel sign on small roundabout west of the airport.
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.50 mile(s) from Botanical Gardens, the Jewel in the crown visit the University of Dundee Botanic Garden and enjoy its wide range of plants, with fine collections of conifers and broad-leaved trees and shrubs, tropical and temperate glasshouses, water garden and herb garden. Located in 9.50 hectares of south facing, gently sloping land
- 2.00 mile(s) from Camperdown Park, is the largest public park in Dundee. As well as the park itself you'll find Camperdown Wildlife Centre, family fun fair, adventure playground and golf courses - a great fun-filled day out for all the family. See the Camperdown Park website and Wildlife Centre website for more
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dundee Science Centre, opened to the public in July 2000 as one of Dundees premier visitor attractions. The centre, which attracts over 70,000 visitors a year, is one of four Scottish science centres, along with Glasgow Science Centre, our Dynamic Earth and Satrosphere Science Centre in Aberdeen.
- 3.00 mile(s) from McManus Galleries, housed in a splendid Gothic Revival-style building and displaying Dundee's main collection, the museum is managed and operated by Leisure and Culture Dundee. The building has undergone an exciting and extensive refurbishment program, funded by Dundee City Council, the Heritage Lottery Fund.
- 3.00 mile(s) from RRS Discovery Ship, this is the story of the Discovery from her beginnings in Dundee and Captain Scott's remarkable Antarctic expedition, through her long ocean-going career until her final journey home. Find out about life on board and the essential design features that allowed her to survive the extreme
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dundee Contemporary Art Center, is at the heart of Dundee's cultural and social life. Whether you come to experience an exhibition or see a film, get creative, buy a lovely gift or have something to eat and drink, youre very welcome. We're in the city centre, just a short walk from the railway station and the main shopping.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dundee Rep Theatre, is a world class performing arts organization made up of: Dundee Rep Ensemble Scotland's only full time, multi-award winning acting company, creating work for Dundee and for touring. Scottish Dance Theatre Scotland's principal contemporary dance company touring the UK.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Dundee United FC, home to Dundee United Football Club
- 20.00 mile(s) from Glamis Castle, as soon as you enter the Queen Mother gates at Glamis and see the Castles turrets and towers nestled at the end of the mile-long drive, you cant fail to be impressed by its majesty. Steeped in history, Glamis Castle has evolved over the years to create a stunning architectural treasure.
- Silks Restaurant/Redwood Lounge, traditional on premises, International, for breakfast, lunch and dinner,dessert, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., all week.
Accepted credit card payments