Hotel description Best Western Hotel TriaWelcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria! From students and their families to visiting professors and vacationers, staying at our Cambridge hotel puts guests close to the nearby academic giants. If you’re in town for Harvard University, MIT, Tufts University or Lesley College, you’ll feel right at home at our Cambridge hotel. Whether you need an extended stay in a spacious guestroom or you’re just here for the weekend, count on us to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Don’t forget to check out the Head of the Charles Regatta® while you’re here. Our pet friendly hotel has meeting facilities for your convenience, and a bar and lounge so you don’t have to go far for happy hour. Start each morning with a full, free hot breakfast that includes favorites like waffles and fruits, pastries, cereal and 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juices. With a free shuttle to Harvard Square, we’re committed to making your stay as seamless as possible. It’s not just Harvard Square that’s near our Cambridge hotel. Historic Boston surrounds you, and we’re on the MBTA Redline to make things even easier when it comes to zipping around the area. With shuttle service to local schools and businesses, parking available, Starbucks® at the hotel and the best breakfast in town, traveling has never been simpler. Business travelers with the universities and colleges, Raytheon, Pfizer and other companies regularly rely on us to make traveling for work a little less stressful. Enjoy the best service in town at our Cambridge hotel. A warm welcome and extremely fast check-out means you’ll feel comfortable from the moment you arrive. If there’s anything that will make your stay even better, just ask. Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria for the best location in town!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
220 Alewife Brook Pkwy, 02138-1102 Cambridge, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is located at the intersection of Route 2, Route 3 and Route 16 on Alewife Brook Parkway, also called Fresh Pond Parkway, in North Cambridge. ·From: Logan... more
- Air conditioning
- Reception open day and night
- Quick check-out
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.1 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Reservoir, Enjoy scenic walking and biking paths around the reservoir and Fresh Pond Country Club
- 0.2 mile(s) from Russell Field, Large recreational facility offering multiple soccer and baseball fields
- 0.5 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Country Club, Beautiful 18 hole public golf course conveniently located .5 miles from hotel. Take our shuttle!
- 0.5 mile(s) from Charles River, Home to the worlds largest regatta race. This legendary river is a do not miss!
- 1 mile(s) from Harvard Museum, the Harbard Museum of Natural History www.hmnh.harvard.edu
- 2 mile(s) from Boston Skating Club, Home ice of some of the most elite skaters in New England. This fantastic rink offers public skating hours and rental year round.
- 3 mile(s) from Freedom Trail and Newbury
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Museum of Fine Art
- 4 mile(s) from Hynes Convention Center
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Public Library
- 4 mile(s) from USS Constitution
- 4 mile(s) from Statehouse
- 4 mile(s) from Copley Square
- 4 mile(s) from Fenway Park
- 5 mile(s) from historic downtown Boston
- 5 mile(s) from New England Aquarium
- 5 mile(s) from Museum of Science
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Common
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Pops
- 5 mile(s) from Old North Church
- 5 mile(s) from Mass Bayline Whale Watch
- 5 mile(s) from Faneuil Hall
- 5 mile(s) from Quincy Market
- 12 mile(s) from JFK Library
- 12 mile(s) from Lexington Battlegrounds
- 0.01 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Mall, Whole Foods, T.J.Maxx, Modells, Radio Shack, Staples, Trader Joe's, CVS, Sleepy's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harvard Square, with hundreds of shops to choose from Harvard Square is Cambridge's best shopping destination!
- Starbucks, on premises, Coffee Shop, Continental, Open for: breakfast,
- Adjacent to Whole Foods Market, Buffet, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Wide selection of offerings are available at Whole Foods Market. Dining in options or take out available.
- Across the street from Ma Magoos, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family owned Pizzaria has been a fixture in Fresh Pond for over 30 years
- Across the street from Cheddar's, Deli, Greek, Open for: lunch, pizza
- 0.2 mile(s) from Bertucci's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, pastas, pizza and steaks. Delivery to the hotel without minimum order requirement.
- 0.2 mile(s) from Summer Shack, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, American and seafood
- 1.5 mile(s) from Harvard Square, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home to some of the finest restaurants in the Greater Boston Area. Choose from casual dining like Cambridge One Pizza to the best Indian cuisine at Bombay Club. Or choose a memorable dining experience at any of the award winning restaurants such Upstairs at the Square and Legal Seafood.
Accepted credit card payments