Hotel description Best Western Hotel TriaOne of the Best Western in New England is also Boston's best value offering 121 brand new or newly renovated guest rooms with mini fridge, flat screen TV's, wired and wireless Internet access, luxurious linens and individual digital climate control units in each room. Guests enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily in the expanded breakfast area as well as the brand new Hotel Tria Lobby Bar & Panini Kitchen featuring many signature items. Redesigned fitness facilities, activity room, meeting space and affordable parking all available on site. Improved front desk and lobby complete the Hotel Tria's fresh new look. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is a premier location for Cambridge or Boston area business or leisure travel. Located near some of the Boston area's finest education institutions, Harvard University, MIT and Tufts, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is also convenient to world-renowned hospitals and medical facilities such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Children's Hospital Boston, Joslin Diabetes Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. The Cambridge business community centers around technology and life sciences and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just minutes from Technology Square, Kendall Square and many area businesses. The best of Boston is easily reached from our convenient location, near Harvard Square in Cambridge with easy access to Boston area shopping, museums, cultural attractions, not to mention Boston's storied sports teams; the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics all within easy access of our front door. The famed Head of the Charles Regatta held annually in October is located nearby. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria includes a free shuttle service to Harvard Square or the Alewife T stations. From either station guests can access Boston's user friendly public transportation system, the "T", for easy sight seeing of Boston attractions like Faneuil Hall, the Freedom Trail, Museum of Science and the New England Aquarium.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
220 Alewife Brook Pkwy, 02138-1102 Cambridge, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is located at the intersection of Route 2, Route 3 and Route 16 on Alewife Brook Parkway, also called Fresh Pond Parkway, in North Cambridge. ·From: Logan International Airpo Take Ted Williams Tunnel to Interstate 93 North. Then take Exit 26 (Storrow Drive West) to Fresh Pond Parkway then Route 2 West. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is just ahead. ·From: Interstate 95 Take Exit 29A to Route 2 East. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is just ahead. ·From: Interstate 93 North Take Exit 31 to Mystic Valley Parkway to Route 16 West. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is just ahead. ·From: Interstate 93 South Take Exit 32 to Medford Square, then turn left in the Square. Take Route 16 West. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is just ahead. ·From: Interstate 90 Take the exit for Interstate 95 North from East or Westbound lanes. Take Exit 29A to Route 2 East. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Tria is just ahead.
- quick check-out
- reception open day and night
- air conditioning
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.1 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Reservoir, Enjoy scenic walking and biking paths around the reservoir and Fresh Pond Country Club
- 0.2 mile(s) from Russell Field, Large recreational facility offering multiple soccer and baseball fields
- 0.5 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Country Club, Beautiful 18 hole public golf course conveniently located .5 miles from hotel. Take our shuttle!
- 0.5 mile(s) from Charles River, Home to the worlds largest regatta race. This legendary river is a do not miss!
- 1 mile(s) from Harvard Museum, the Harbard Museum of Natural History www.hmnh.harvard.edu
- 2 mile(s) from Boston Skating Club, Home ice of some of the most elite skaters in New England. This fantastic rink offers public skating hours and rental year round.
- 3 mile(s) from Freedom Trail and Newbury
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Museum of Fine Art
- 4 mile(s) from Hynes Convention Center
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Public Library
- 4 mile(s) from USS Constitution
- 4 mile(s) from Statehouse
- 4 mile(s) from Copley Square
- 4 mile(s) from Fenway Park
- 5 mile(s) from historic downtown Boston
- 5 mile(s) from New England Aquarium
- 5 mile(s) from Museum of Science
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Common
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Pops
- 5 mile(s) from Old North Church
- 5 mile(s) from Mass Bayline Whale Watch
- 5 mile(s) from Faneuil Hall
- 5 mile(s) from Quincy Market
- 12 mile(s) from JFK Library
- 12 mile(s) from Lexington Battlegrounds
- 0.01 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Mall, Whole Foods, T.J.Maxx, Modells, Radio Shack, Staples, Trader Joe's, CVS, Sleepy's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harvard Square, with hundreds of shops to choose from Harvard Square is Cambridge's best shopping destination!
- Starbucks, on premises, Coffee Shop, Continental, Open for: breakfast,
- Adjacent to Whole Foods Market, Buffet, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Wide selection of offerings are available at Whole Foods Market. Dining in options or take out available.
- Across the street from Ma Magoos, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family owned Pizzaria has been a fixture in Fresh Pond for over 30 years
- Across the street from Cheddar's, Deli, Greek, Open for: lunch, pizza
- 0.2 mile(s) from Bertucci's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, pastas, pizza and steaks. Delivery to the hotel without minimum order requirement.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Harvard Square, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home to some of the finest restaurants in the Greater Boston Area. Choose from casual dining like Cambridge One Pizza to the best Indian cuisine at Bombay Club. Or choose a memorable dining experience at any of the award winning restaurants such Upstairs at the Square and Legal Seafood.
- 2 mile(s) from Summer Shack, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, American and seafood
Accepted credit card payments