Hotel description Best Western Hotel Neue PostStay at this first-class Innsbruck hotel centrally located in the heart of the town centre. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Neue Post is conveniently located in Innsbruck within walking distance of the historical Old Town, the main shopping street "Maria Theresia" and the famous Swarovski Crystal World. This hotel is also an ideal starting point for excursions into the beautiful Austrian Alpine mountains and the Olympic ski jumping stadium at Bergisel. This full service hotel was built at the turn of the 19th to 20th century and has been completely renovated to ensure top-level comfort and modern conveniences. Hotel guests will enjoy a full complimentary breakfast each morning and may relax in the restaurant or cocktail lounge in the evening. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Neue Post offers free wireless LAN in each room and a local shuttle to surrounding ski areas. A friendly and efficient multilingual staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay in the charming Alpine city of Innsbruck. Make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Hotel Neue Post!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Maximilianstraße 15, 6010 Innsbruck, Austria
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway A12. Take Exit Insbruck Ost. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Neue Post is very centrally located. You can find all major sights and points of interests within walking distance. The city is safely and pleasant to reach either by public transportation such as the Austria Bundesbahnen (OEBB) or by airplane but also by private car the access is convenient and easy. ·From: Brenner Motorway A 13. Coming from the south or the Inn Valley Motorway A 12 from north, east and west. As soon as you arrive in Innsbruck follow the green arrows of the hotel-guidance-system and then leave your car in the hotel parking.
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Historical old town, with world-famous Golden Roof and Imperial Palace
- 1 kilometer(s) from Ferdinandeum, Art ramble through history. Romantic, Gothic up to Modern Art
- 1 kilometer(s) from Convention/Congress Center, A convention centre combining international an standard with Tyrolean charme.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Nordkette Funicular, 20 minutes from the city centre to over 2,000 m on the Hafelekar, great view of the Alps
- 1.2 kilometer(s) from Bell Museum Grassmayr, 400 year old bell foundry and museum
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Bergisel Ski jump Stadium, 50 m high ski jum tower with restaurant and viewing platform
- 4 kilometer(s) from Alpine zoo, over 2000 animals from the alps
- 5 kilometer(s) from Ambras Castle, Renaissance castle with English park and armouries
- 11 kilometer(s) from The Hall Mint Museum, The birthplace of the taler and dollar. A place of heavy machinery, jangling coins, fantastic views from the tower
- 12 kilometer(s) from Swarowski Cristal World, All the facets of crystalline colours and shapes cast their spell in these subterranean chambers of wonder. A world full of glittering dreams.
- 16 kilometer(s) from Silver Mine in Schwaz, Experience how 500 years ago miners searched for silver and copper and made the T yrol one of the riches countries of Europe
- 34 kilometer(s) from Tratzberg Castle, Built in 1500, Tratzberg Castle is one of Austria's architectural jewels. You also find Renaissance rooms, originally fuirnished Gothic chambers and an Armoury.
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Rathaus Gallerien, 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel, situated in the famous Maria -Theresien Straße
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Sillpark, close to the main train station, you find lots of different shops, restaurants
- 5 kilometer(s) from DEZ, big shopping centre in the subburb of Innsbruck
- 5 kilometer(s) from Cyta Vols, Vols is a small city near Innsbruck, small shopping centre with restaurants and shops
- 36 kilometer(s) from Outlet Brennero, Newly built big outlet shopping center on the boarder to Italy, free parking
- Fine dining on premises Restaurant Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Wintergard, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, local and international cuisine, special menu of the day Monday through Friday 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m., Saturday 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Cafe, on premises, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, homemade pastries are served with coffee, tea or any kind of drink from 09:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Bar Advokat, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, International drinks and cocktails, 06:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, drinks served 24-hours
Accepted credit card payments