Hotel description Best Western Hotel FirenzeThe BEST WESTERN Hotel Firenze is located in the historical center of Verona, walking distance from Piazza Brà and the city center where you can find the Arena and the railway station. Completely renovated in the year 2,000, the rooms are elegantly furnished featuring bathtubs and/or showers with a whirlpool system. Our hotel offers a bar, living room, computer and modem connection, air-conditioned, ISDN phone connection, satellite television, mini-bar and a digital safe. We also offer non-smoking rooms and rooms for the physically challenged. Our conference rooms are equipped with simultaneous translation and recording facilities, audio/visual, copying equipments and photo print. Conference lunch is available on request. 10% national VAT included. Local city fee is 1,50EUR in 3 star hotels and 2,00EUR in 4 star hotels per night, per adult over 14 years old. The additional fee is excluded and it will be paid directly at the hotel
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Corso Porta Nuova 88, 37122 Verona, Italy
To reach the hotel
Starting point:· From: The city center. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Firenze is located in the city center, south entrance to the city.
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
Point of interest/Attraction
- .4 kilometer(s) from Giulietta's grave
- .5 kilometer(s) from Historical Center
- .5 kilometer(s) from Brà's square
- .7 kilometer(s) from Arena
- .8 kilometer(s) from Castelvecchio
- .8 kilometer(s) from Juliet's tomb
- 1 kilometer(s) from Juliet's house and balcony
- 1 kilometer(s) from Erba's square
- 1 kilometer(s) from Giulietta's house
- 2 kilometer(s) from fairground
- 3 kilometer(s) from Hills Torricelle
- 20 kilometer(s) from Garda Lake
Accepted credit card payments