Hotel description BEST WESTERN Hotel Berlin-MitteThe BEST WESTERN Hotel Berlin-Mitte is located at the famous Friedrichstrasse in the historic district of Berlin. Within walking distance are the Branddenburger Tor, The Museum Island with world-famous museums, the Berlin Cathedral and many other well known sights.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions, 10.00 EUR fee
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Albrechtstrasse 25/Ecke Reinhardtstrasse, 10117 Berlin, Germany
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The north (Hamburg). Take A24 to triangle Havelland, take the A10 directions Frankfurt or triangle Pankow, take A114 passing over Prenzlauer Promenade straight ahead, turn right onto Torstreet Friedrichstreet, turn right onto Reinhardtstreet/Albrechtstreet, the BEST WESTERN Berlin-Mitte is on the right ·From: The southeast (Dresden). Take A13 Schonefelder Cross, take A113 direction Berlin, near Berlin take B96 direction Friedrichshain to cross Stralauer Allee/Warschauer Street, go straight ahead on Zmuhlenstreet passing over in Holzmarketstreet, passing over Stralauer Street, take Spandauer Street to Oranienburger Street on the left in Friedrichstreet up to Reinhardtstreet, turn right on Reinhardtstreet/Albrechtstreet, the BEST WESTERN Berlin-Mitte is on the right ·From: The south (Munchen). Take A(/A2 to triangle Potsdam take A10 directio Berlin, at triangle Dresitztake A115 to Triangle Funkturm, take A100 direction Reinickendorf to exit Kaiserdamm, take B2 direction Berlin-Mitte, to cross street Unterden Linden/Friedrichstreet to Reinhardtstreet/Albrechtstreet on the left, the BEST WESTERN Berlin-Mitte is on the right ·From Zoologischer Garten Train Station. Take railway line S3 direction Erkner, S5 direction Stausberg, S75 direction Wartenberg, S9 direction Schonefelc to Friedrichstreet Train Station. ·From: Alexandereplatz and Ostbahbhof Train stations. Take S3 Railway Line direction Westkruez, take S5 or S75 direction Spandau, S9 direction Westkreuz,to Friedrich Train Station
- laundry service
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Friedrichspalast, vaudeville
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Gendarmenmarkt
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Konzerthaus Berlin
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Museumsinsel
- 0.90 kilometer(s) from Tiergarten, park
- 0.90 kilometer(s) from Reichstag
- 0.90 kilometer(s) from Brandenburger Tor
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Checkpoint Charlie
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Television Tower
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from newsstand
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from pharmacy
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Kartoffelkeller, Full Service, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Steakhouse, Full Service, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Ganymed Brasserie, Full Service, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Kanzlereck, Inn, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments