What this hotel has to offer:Stay at this charming Bendigo motel located close to the Bendigo goldfields, Alexandra Fountain and the... Show all hotel and room details
At present we have no guest ratings for this hotel.
Hotel description Best Western Heritage Motor InnStay at this charming Bendigo motel located close to the Bendigo goldfields, Alexandra Fountain and the Sacred Heart Cathedral. Welcome to BEST WESTERN Heritage Motor Inn in Bendigo. Guests staying at this quiet and comfortable motel will be conveniently near the centre of Bendigo with its unique Victorian-era architecture and tourist attractions such as the Central Deborah Gold Mine and Talking Tram tour. Being north of the Great Dividing Range, Bendigo enjoys ideal weather all year-round. The BEST WESTERN Heritage Motor Inn offers 24 ground floor rooms with 32-inch LCD cable TV. Mini Bars and high-speed Wi-Fi. Other amenities at this Bendigo motel are a licensed on-site restaurant, swimming pool and conference facilities. BEST WESTERN Heritage Motor Inn is close to a variety of local attractions and activities such as antique shops, wineries, parklands and shopping. For the highest quality customer service and a convenient location in Bendigo, make a reservation at this Bendigo motel today!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:1
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
259 High Street, 3550 Bendigo, Australia
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Melbourne. Take the Calder Highway from Melbourne follow to the BEST WESTERN Heritage Motor Inn.
- laundry service
- quick check-in
- quick check-out
Point of interest/Attraction
- .5 kilometer(s) from Talking Tram, tourist tram travelling through the city of Bendigo.
- .5 kilometer(s) from Historic Gold Mine, underground mine adventure tours.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Golden Dragon Museum, displays the chinese influence on Bendigo during the gold rush era.
- 2 block(s) from Antiques and Galleries, rich history throughout the region to explore.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Parks and Gardens, visit Rosalind Park and the Botantical Gardens
- 2 kilometer(s) from Sports and Events, football, basketball, hockey, soccer. Sheep Show, Swap Meet, Easter Festival and more.
- 8 kilometer(s) from Bendigo Pottery
- 10 kilometer(s) from Sunday Markets
- 10 kilometer(s) from local wineries
- 10 kilometer(s) from Gold Prospecting
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Woolworths
- 2 kilometer(s) from Hargreaves Mall
- 2 kilometer(s) from Bendigo Marketplace
- Restaurant, on premises, full service, Pacific Rim, open for: dinner, For in-house guests only, smoke-free, open Monday through Thursday.
- Across the street from Foundry Hotel Complex, bar/lounge, Turkish, open for: lunch, dinner,
Accepted credit card payments