Hotel description Best Western Grand Hotel AdriaticoClassy hotel, elegant and functional, BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico is a modern 4 star hotel in Florence's historic center, preferred by Italian and international clientele because it combines its know-how and hospitality tradition to comforts, services and efficiency making it one of the most appreciated hotels in Florence. Ideal for Business and for Pleasure, the BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico welcomes its guests in two large halls where they can find all the necessary services of an international wide-range hotel. Amongst the services, two Internet points in the hall's Internet corner, Wi-Fi connection in all common rooms and meeting rooms, international newspapers and fax service for business clients; tourist information service, guided tours and excursion reservations for the hotel's guests in Florence for pleasure. BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico is in an absolutely privileged position: 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novella train station and from shuttle bus terminals for Florence's airport, 300 meters from the monument of Santa Maria Novella. A 10 minute walk from the hotel takes you to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria ect., and to the famous shopping streets. The Palazzo degli Affari, Centro Congressi (Congress Center) and the Fortezza da Basso are only 500 meters away from the hotel. 10% national VAT included. Local city fee is up to 4.00eur per night, per adult over 10 years old. The additional fee is excluded and it will be paid directly at the hotel.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed with Restrictions small size
Number of floors:7
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Via Maso Finiguerra 9, 50123 Florenz, Italy
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: From: North, South or Wes From highway A1 (coming from North or South) get off at Firenze Certosa. Follow the directions for Centro / Ponte della Vittoria. Cross the Ponte della Vittoria bridge,... more
- Reception open day and night
- Air conditioning
- Quick check-in
- Quick check-out
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from S.M. Novella, Church and square
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Piazza della Signoria
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Uffizi Gallery
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Duomo
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Congress and Exhibition Center
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from Palazzo Vecchio
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Ponte Vecchio
- 1 kilometer(s) from Boboli Gardens
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from Ferragamo Boutique
- 0.90 kilometer(s) from Gucci Boutique
- 37.00 kilometer(s) from The Outlet Mall
- 55.00 kilometer(s) from Prada/Dolce and Gabbana Outlet
- Opera, on premises, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, The restaurant Opera is exclusively for guests staying at Hotel. The restaurant Opera offers international and classic Italian dishes along with typical traditional Florentine and Tuscan dishes. Guests with particular needs may find suitable dishes on the menu that best fits their requirements. A wide selection of Chianti and other regional Italian wines complete the food and beverage services of BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico.
- La Vela, on premises, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, The restaurant La Vela is open to external clients, groups, business lunches and dinners held in a hotel in Florence and offers international and classic Italian dishes along with typical traditional Florentine and Tuscan dishes. Guests with particular needs (diets, vegetarian, ect.) may find suitable dishes on the menu that best fits their requirements. A wide selection of Chianti and other regional Italian wines complete the food and beverage services of BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico.
Accepted credit card payments