Hotel description BEST WESTERN Feathers Liverpool HotelIn the Fab Fours home city of Liverpool, BEST WESTERN Feathers Livepool Hotel stands as one of the best-located hotels in the UK. Close to shops, art galleries, sports venues and countless bars & restaurants (including our own delightful eateries!).
Tour accommodation will provide the perfect base for business breaks and family getaways. Tourist attractions such as the Tate Modern, Maritime Museum and the Beatles Story are within one mile of the hotel, while business guests and couples alike will enjoy close proximity to Liverpool Ones shopping opportunities and city centre hot spots.
Meetings, weddings and family events are all welcome here, and our smiley staff will make sure you have everything you need at all times!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
117 - 125 Mount Pleasant, L3 5TF Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Air conditioning
- Reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.80 mile(s) from Albert Dock, enjoy the best the city has to offer, showcased in a world heritage waterfront setting. Fantastic variety of events, attractions and eateries make it perfect for family fun day or night. Situated in the largest group of grade I listed buildings in the UK. The dock is home to the Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool, Maritime Museum, Echo Arena & Convention Centre and Echo Wheel.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Beatles Story, located in the Fab Four's home town of Liverpool. The award winning Beatles Story is an atmospheric journey into the life, times, culture and music of the Beatles. Join the magical mystery tour to see how the young lads from Liverpool became the greatest band of all times.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Liverpool One, is the pride and joy of this city so famous for its fashion. At Liverpool One you can find all the labels which set the standards in style - from high street stores that you know and love, to ultra-hip independent boutiques and some of the newest names to hit the UK. Plus, its open fashionably late on weekdays, trading right up until 8:00 p.m.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Maritime Museum, discover Liverpool's central role in centuries at sea as a gateway to the new world.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Liverpool Tate Modern, this contemporary museum has some exciting visiting exhibits.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Cheshire Oaks, designer outlet shopping center, with many designer shops offering 60% discount
- 35.00 mile(s) from Manchester, home of the world famous Manchester United, with some of the best shopping in the north west, the second city of the north
- Europa Restaurant, on premises, full service, continental, open for: breakfast, dinner
Accepted credit card payments